Finesse 2x got finessed big time, he found out the baby isnt his

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
You just need to trust them though. If you ask for a DNA test you are offending her and showing you don't trust her

sadly, dudes stay getting hustled

She statistically gonna leave anyways might as well get the party started earlier.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I'm not sure about prior generations in the 80s and 90s, but It's crazy how a lot of dudes today claim how they hard on hoes when they falling for the trap every single time. A LOT of these street dudes and dudes in general falling for the hoes.

Everything about her spells Hoe and dude still got with her.

a lot of coli nikkas would knock her down :mjgrin:

If you smashing and she whispering "fill me up" you saying no :francis::mjgrin:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
a lot of coli nikkas would knock her down :mjgrin:

If you smashing and she whispering "fill me up" you saying no :francis::mjgrin:

Knock her down =/ Relationship and kids.

I wouldn't even put myself in that situation. You can if you want, just don't complain about paying $2000/month in child support. For reference, you can buy a C8 Corvette Z06 with a $2000 monthly note

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I'm not sure about prior generations in the 80s and 90s, but It's crazy how a lot of dudes today claim how they hard on hoes when they falling for the trap every single time. A LOT of these street dudes and dudes in general falling for the hoes.

Of course he got with her. Finesse 2x is a criminal turned rapper for real and promotes nothing but degeneracy.
They actually are a perfect match. Water seeks its own level and he found it

Daps

Of course he got with her. Finesse 2x is a criminal turned rapper for real and promotes nothing but degeneracy.
They actually are a perfect match. Water seeks its own level and he found it

Frfr, breh acting like dude is a marketing exec or some shyt :mjlol: