Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
article-0-1F0A089400000578-280_634x978.jpg
that's Messi's wife and son

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
If yall serious about finding bad broads fukk Brazil and etc, yall need to go to Uganda or Zimbabwe:whew: Bad broads for days. The motherland:blessed:. Fukk a south america:youngsabo:

:beli: You meant to say Ethiopia breh, i'm from East Africa and Habesha broads are :ohlawd: Easily the finest on the continent. Tho i will say Zim and Ugandan womens have curves/assssss for days tho :ohlawd:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
how did Bacary Sagna get the baddest bytch alive? :noah:

I salute you most times, Swag, but that chick ain't the baddest bytch alive. She alright, she looks like the fun type as long as the cameras are pointed at her and she's the center of attention. But there's badder face wise and body wise on the same page and in some of the same photos. She's alright, though.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Just for chicks? If that don't sound like the most suckerish shyt ever. I gotta leave my country to get a girl that will be like I want. Cats need to get their lives together man but if you want to travel to travel I'm all for it.

He's talking about the culture. North American/American life is very ego-centric and self serving, regardless of gender. Many girls feel like a man is owed to them in the same way that men think a woman is owed to them. There is alot of conversation here about how women get their own shyt together but be miserable because they have absurdly unrealistic standards for men. While in other parts of the world, even in ones with egalitarian societies, a woman still is expected to be a mother and a wife. Not to mention that in the old world many women WANT these things. Its even different in Canada, i find the women there to be much more easy to talk to and much more receptive to normal human communication.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
He's talking about the culture. North American/American life is very ego-centric and self serving, regardless of gender. Many girls feel like a man is owed to them in the same way that men think a woman is owed to them. There is alot of conversation here about how women get their own shyt together but be miserable because they have absurdly unrealistic standards for men. While in other parts of the world, even in ones with egalitarian societies, a woman still is expected to be a mother and a wife. Not to mention that in the old world many women WANT these things. Its even different in Canada, i find the women there to be much more easy to talk to and much more receptive to normal human communication.
Culture smulture. I'm not even being funny and or trying to play you. The problem is men want it to go back to the fifties so they can be in control with money and feel like men. For most avg men its not going down like this as often (unless you become a big $$$ getter or fukk with someone below you). Women work and have their own money so they have choices they didn't have back then. Women on the other hand esp successful ones like that they get money and choices but still want a dude to take care of them like this is still our grandparents day. Both groups of people are usually complaining and that's why IMO. They both want to live in this dream world but don't realize what has to be done to get what they want.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Culture smulture. I'm not even being funny and or trying to play you. The problem is men want it to go back to the fifties so they can be in control with money and feel like men. For most avg men its not going down like this as often (unless you become a big $$$ getter or fukk with someone below you). Women work and have their own money so they have choices they didn't have back then. Women on the other hand esp successful ones like that they get money and choices but still want a dude to take care of them like this is still our grandparents day. Both groups of people are usually complaining and that's why IMO. They both want to live in this dream world but don't realize what has to be done to get what they want.

So we go to my original point of people having unrealistic expectations. But back on topic, It seems like the world's baddest females come from south of the Tropic of Cancer.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So we go to my original point of people having unrealistic expectations. But back on topic, It seems like the world's baddest females come from south of the Tropic of Cancer.
I guess but for most people just trying to be a penny looking for a dime. The baddest females are all around us period lol. shyt I don't go a day outside without seeing nice chicks and that's just one city so its no place with the baddest females they are all around lol

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I guess but for most people just trying to be a penny looking for a dime. The baddest females are all around us period lol. shyt I don't go a day outside without seeing nice chicks and that's just one city so its no place with the baddest females they are all around lol

That's 110% true if you live in a big city.