Fine Women Of The 2014 World Cup (NO NUDITY)

KnowledgeDropper

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan
This thread is full of white women. I keep hearing about how Brasil is full of fine multi-cultural women, so I don't understand why 95% of the pictures from Brasil are of white women, not black, indian or obviously mixed women. Folks talking about Brasilian women are fine, and I'm like... they're just white women. It's a very strange phenomenon. :ld: Or maybe it isn't.

Brazil is mixed. A lot of black people, a lot of mostly Indians, but also a lot of plain whites. Obviously a lot people that are a mix of the three. A lot of German immigration hit Brazil too (Giselle Bundchen), not just Portuguese.

Nevertheless, here you go

brazilian-traditions-1.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
This thread is full of white women. I keep hearing about how Brasil is full of fine multi-cultural women, so I don't understand why 95% of the pictures from Brasil are of white women, not black, indian or obviously mixed women. Folks talking about Brasilian women are fine, and I'm like... they're just white women. It's a very strange phenomenon. :ld: Or maybe it isn't.

The vast majority of people @ the World cup matches right now are foreigners. One of the host cities is Salvador, it has around 3.5 million people in it and of that around 2 million are black or mixed, you scan the crowd at those games and everyone is white.

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Yeah..I gotta visit Brazil at least once after visiting this thread.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
The vast majority of people @ the World cup matches right now are foreigners. One of the host cities is Salvador, it has around 3.5 million people in it and of that around 2 million are black or mixed, you scan the crowd at those games and everyone is white.

WTF? You for real? It's their home, and they aren't allowed in to see the games Brasil can't be bothered to set aside some seats for the locals? If you're the host, you hould have the right to see what the fukk you're hosting. Or is it just that different down there?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Brazil is mixed. A lot of black people, a lot of mostly Indians, but also a lot of plain whites. Obviously a lot people that are a mix of the three. A lot of German immigration hit Brazil too (Giselle Bundchen), not just Portuguese.

Nevertheless, here you go

brazilian-traditions-1.jpg

Damn I come home from work and I'm the only one to have dapped this tight Nubian sun-goddess. fukk all y'all -- except you, Knowledge Dropper.

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WTF? You for real? It's their home, and they aren't allowed in to see the games Brasil can't be bothered to set aside some seats for the locals? If you're the host, you hould have the right to see what the fukk you're hosting. Or is it just that different down there?
:rudy:

yeah i'm sure they'll set aside a few thousand seats at $5 a pop for US citizens the next time the Cup comes this way

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
51% black or mixed.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

The games are expensive, it's mostly for foreigners and the wealthy Brazilians. Just look at the makeup of Brazils team, lots of brown folks, but in the stands it's mostly white folks and foreigners.

*sigh*

All threads like these do is reaffirm how important pigment and negro features are to me when it comes to feeling a woman physically. nikkas in this thread posting blonde haired brazillians with barely a tan and bigging up Scandinavian women and I'm like :what: I'm on page 3 now and not giving up hope though.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
*sigh*

All threads like these do is reaffirm how important pigment and negro features are to me when it comes to feeling a woman physically. nikkas in this thread posting blonde haired brazillians with barely a tan and bigging up Scandinavian women and I'm like :what: I'm on page 3 now and not giving up hope though.

I'd post some Brazilians, but they aren't at the World cup so it's not within the spirit of the thread :lupe:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you go to resorts in dr, mad brazillians go for vacation

:wow:

Do you speak a bit of Spanish? If not was the language barrier difficult? Been thinking about going to the DR, but I don't like going to a foreign land where I don't speak their language