Fine Ass WWE Diva Bianca Belair

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bianca is so much fun to watch and the kids love her.
It'll be interesting to see how far she can break into pop culture.
She carries the sterotypes of black women (that white people love) without seeming like a caricature.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Femmes such as this remind me why I thank the gods who made me a man. Admiring such beauty is a privilege that I will use every fiber of my soul to take part of. Amorous emotion is not an embarrassment but a mission with a woman such as this. :wow:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FY4eXrDXkAE1jfy
FYsT54dWYAEPt1B
FYSmd9RXwAI6lzP
FWr4wQ9UUAADEMF
FWIsJQjXoAAlVJ-
FV32gNQXwAEzG8K

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yea man :francis: This is not an average chick by any means. And she has above-average body genetics to go with it. This is a bad chick by all metrics.
I wouldn't say she's average but her college pics scream around the way girl, not baddie by any stretch. Let's not act like she looks like Jade Cargill where she could have pulled a pro ball player. Bianca is the definition of cute chick without the makeup and the money. Adjustable six. That's honestly to me, the perfect score. I needed a balance between personality and cute looks. Work ethic and drive and no care in the world about using a man but just wanting a good one that she finds to be handsome.

But let's not lie to ourselves, she's not a baddie. Her body while amazing for WWE is weird for a woman. Small breasts. She looks like a cute librarian facially. If there is a Black wrestler the brehs here would like outside of Jade, it's Layla El. She got the body brehs crave and a cute face.