Fine Ass WWE Diva Bianca Belair

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GMYAqlnXkAAaW3X

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I'm still laughing at everything that happened to Naomi last year. Her and Sasha took the tag team titles and quit, Sasha went to go work for New Japan, Naomi hung out in Japan for a few weeks, then Sasha, now Mercedes, joined AEW, and Naomi joined TNA, then WWE and TNA merged or some shiet which allows Naomi to backdoor back into WWE.

They should make a movie.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

I'm still laughing at everything that happened to Naomi last year. Her and Sasha took the tag team titles and quit, Sasha went to go work for New Japan, Naomi hung out in Japan for a few weeks, then Sasha, now Mercedes, joined AEW, and Naomi joined TNA, then WWE and TNA merged or some shiet which allows Naomi to backdoor back into WWE.

They should make a movie.

Whole thing went down weird and WWE was :manny: about both leaving because they knew the women’s roster was stacked + whoever they could farm out from NXT.

Naomi is talented and got taken for granted for far too long but Jade and Bianca are on another level. Sasha is damn near “irrelevant” now unless you truly rock with her and it was obvious that that show was going to go on without either.

But, Naomi is connected to the bloodline so she was going to be okay no matter what. Her man is having a good run and linked with the top earner. She’s protected. Sasha is now doing a reheated version of her old character and even there was a path for her back in WWE I don’t think she’d be welcome. The treated is fine without her and once Bianca (and Jade) improve their work on the mic, they will be fine.