findin' a single mexican woman to talk to is like mission impossible

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
what kind of work you do?
I work in a building downtown. Office shyt.. Always new biches getting hired. They do like it when u are higher on the totem pole, but more than anything they like attention. Just don't seem desperate. If she clocking you step up. Aint no shame, p*ssy is p*ssy right?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I work with a grip of Latinas for the past 13 years. They down af. They may think they all that but they easy to pull. They like it when u can make them laugh. :manny:
Love me some Mexican.
what type of work do you? how easy are they? are you latino? speak spanish/etc?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
if you aint looking for anything serious (which im assuming is the case since they are of a different race) then just fukk the ones already married :manny:

i ain't bout that life :whoa:

I work in a building downtown. Office shyt.. Always new biches getting hired. They do like it when u are higher on the totem pole, but more than anything they like attention. Just don't seem desperate. If she clocking you step up. Aint no shame, p*ssy is p*ssy right?

nice, ok :leon:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
You hypocrites :laff:
The outrage, if a Coli female posted this thread about Mexican men, would be immeasurable
full

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
what type of work do you? how easy are they? are you latino? speak spanish/etc?
I don't speak Spanish and u don't need to. The Mexican women like Americans. The American born latinas, they like whatever, mainly they own, but they stray.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I don't speak Spanish and u don't need to. The Mexican women like Americans. The American born latinas, they like whatever, mainly they own, but they stray.
how? and when do they stray? club, bar, night out? how did you hookup with a few of them?