Finally watching The Shield in 2019...

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazing show that seldom gets proper due these days due to timing. Enjoy. Pieces here and there are slightly dated but it's still one of the greats.

On a side note, it irks me so much when ppl say Sons of Anarchy is one of the greatest series of all time and havent heard of The Shield. :hhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Every time someone mentions The Shield, I gotta go ahead and watch it all over again. What made it so great is, every ep could stand alone. You didn't get a bunch of filler and nonsense. Every episode was full of crime, fukkery, and extra fukkery on top. But not too much like SOA... just enough to keep you watching and entertained

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've been putting it off for years. It's 7 seasons, it's not on Netflix, and I don't have Hulu. :yeshrug:

Had to get on my Jack Sparrow and grabbed the seasons on bluray...

Ready to dive in..seems like the perfect gritty shyt for the Winter.
But Hulu is only $11 vs buying a bluray set :dwillhuh:

Anyway though, enjoy it breh. Ran it back for the umpteenth time last summer and it was still as piff as ever :ahh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Every time someone mentions The Shield, I gotta go ahead and watch it all over again. What made it so great is, every ep could stand alone. You didn't get a bunch of filler and nonsense. Every episode was full of crime, fukkery, and extra fukkery on top. But not too much like SOA... just enough to keep you watching and entertained
SPOOK STREET!!!! HOODY HOO!!!!

N9KI2oq.jpg