Finally watched Batman vs. Superman

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
This movie was one of the biggest letdowns I have seen in a very long time. Ben Affleck is a fantastic Batman but the way they wrote him as a careless murderer makes him no better than what he saw Superman as. They should have waited some more years before rebooting the Batman universe to let The Dark Knight Trilogy sink in with viewers. I haven't seen the Ultimate Edition but I am in no hurry to see it. The Lex Luthor Jr. scenes were worse than I remembered with the whole Jolly Rancher and "Granny's Peach Tea" mickey mouse bullshyt. I was one of the few that looked forward to Eisenberg because he had a captivating performance in The Social Network. By the time Wonder Woman came in, I was so uninvested in the film that I felt nothing. I'd watch Batman Forever, Amazing Spider-Man 2 (which makes Spider-Man 3 look like a masterpiece in comparison) and X-Men Apocalypse over this mess.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it on popcorn time said fukk it and gave it a try.

There is only smiley to describe how I feel: :trash:

Whatever direction they was going for in Man of Steel was lost. Ben Affleck as Batman was a fukking joke. Maybe I was just used to seeing Christian Bale.

The whole Dark Knight trilogy captured the essence of Batman perfectly to me.
The essace of batman was a rich ninja who can't see an obvious betrayal.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Obviously should of been better. Was way too long. Eisenberg was trash. Editing was choppy. It was aight overall. Definitely better than suicide squad.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
after an hour in the movie theater of watching it, i had to look up the wikipedia about the film just to figure out what the hell was going on.

ben affleck as BM is ass cheeks...plus that BM fat suit gotta go :camby: