Finally watched Batman vs. Superman

Boogie

Trade Garland
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Saw it on popcorn time said fukk it and gave it a try.

There is only smiley to describe how I feel: :trash:

Whatever direction they was going for in Man of Steel was lost. Ben Affleck as Batman was a fukking joke. Maybe I was just used to seeing Christian Bale.

The whole Dark Knight trilogy captured the essence of Batman perfectly to me.

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Just watched this.. I'm not really big on the whole super hero thing.. just recently started getting into the marvel films, also liked the last few batman films..

But I turned this b.s off after 30 mins.. this shyt wasn't even worth my time.. maybe they made this for hardcore fans or something but marvel def got them beat right now..

Spiider

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just watched this.. I'm not really big on the whole super hero thing.. just recently started getting into the marvel films, also liked the last few batman films..

But I turned this b.s off after 30 mins.. this shyt wasn't even worth my time.. maybe they made this for hardcore fans or something but marvel def got them beat right now..
Even hardcore fans were like :camby:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
You really think Batfleck ain't gonna get at-least a trilogy? :francis: :mjlol:
They threw Andrew Garfield in the bushes after two Spider-Man movies :manny: & Marvel is usually loyal to their people. Look at how Ryan Reynolds got it after that terrible villain in the Wolverine movie & Green Lantern. But ya never know. D.C. likes to jerk off in their investments & not put effort towards what really should be done.

Boy Wonder

Ain't kissing ass for no rep
Daps
They threw Andrew Garfield in the bushes after two Spider-Man movies :manny: & Marvel is usually loyal to their people. Look at how Ryan Reynolds got it after that terrible villain in the Wolverine movie & Green Lantern. But ya never know. D.C. likes to jerk off in their investments & not put effort towards what really should be done.
That's all Sony breh