Finally the 3 Body Problem Series is out! (Non Netflix version)

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Still on the second book. Hopefully this lights a fire under my ass to finish

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I am cautiously excited about this

One my my favorite genres of books are first contact science fiction series. I love space operas in general but love first contact stories.

I have read ALOT. I read something every night. This series is amazing. It is quite frankly a masterpiece in my opinion. Right up there with the best I have ever read in this category
have you read the entire series?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I've read all 3 books. The Dark Forest is the best.

:mjlol: The music grew on me. Pause.
I have not read the books, but I did a deep dive in what happens in the books and…
:Russ: @ everything going to shyt cuz on a Chinese woman’s not having the fortitude and getting tricked by the alien brehs

I feel like this tencent jawn is going to be pretty faithful, while the Netflix jawn is gonna take liberties with the source material

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have not read the books, but I did a deep dive in what happens in the books and…
:Russ: @ everything going to shyt cuz on a Chinese woman’s not having the fortitude and getting tricked by the alien brehs

I feel like this tencent jawn is going to be pretty faithful, while the Netflix jawn is gonna take liberties with the source material

She wasn't tricked. She sold out humanity cause she was through with our asses:pachaha:

As for the Netflix joint, I'm not even thinking it. The Tencent version is holding it down right now.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
She wasn't tricked. She sold out humanity cause she was through with our asses:pachaha:

As for the Netflix joint, I'm not even thinking it. The Tencent version is holding it down right now.
Not the chicks mom, the sword bearer chick in the future, that’s in the 3rd book. That broad from the present day sold everybody out :mjlol:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Stuck on The Dark Forest as I’ve been busy but the first book was 🔥

Interested to see how the Chinese interpreted this as a series as it looks like the Netflix version is going to be heavily americanised ….

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stuck on The Dark Forest as I’ve been busy but the first book was 🔥
Dark Forest is better than the first book.

The Wall Facer Project was:ohlawd:

Interested to see how the Chinese interpreted this as a series as it looks like the Netflix version is going to be heavily americanised ….

With every episode I'm more convinced that this will be the definitive version of 3BP.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
This shyt is fire. It’s comedy how they had the Asian lady age all crazy and the white dude still looks the same. :russ: . Also all the cac actors are trash compared to the Asians.

I imagine the Netflix version will have high production value, but will be kinda cheese and not as true to the source material.

Last edited: