Finally the 3 Body Problem Series is out! (Non Netflix version)

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The books are nuts. Not sure if they can do the book Justice. There’s too much internal shyt going on. Plus space, time, aliens are to put on the screen. I doubt it’ll be good.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The books are nuts. Not sure if they can do the book Justice. There’s too much internal shyt going on. Plus space, time, aliens are to put on the screen. I doubt it’ll be good.

There's no reason to wonder. Watch the show.:ufdup:

Also, it's good. Albeit slower than necessary.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Was thinking about waiting for the netflix version. Or I could just start the book which I been putting off for some reason.
My comment wasnt a mark against the show. I mean there's already a language and culture barrier book readers kind of have to get through. I can't imagine dealing with it in a tv show format... sometimes context is dropped in favor time. And context is needed sometimes, especially in Chinese to English media. shyt can get rough :pachaha:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
There's no reason to wonder. Watch the show.:ufdup:

Also, it's good. Albeit slower than necessary.
you rah.. I'm starting on it. I wonder how many episodes it'll go for. Is that Youtube link the only place to watch it?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I am cautiously excited about this

One my my favorite genres of books are first contact science fiction series. I love space operas in general but love first contact stories.

I have read ALOT. I read something every night. This series is amazing. It is quite frankly a masterpiece in my opinion. Right up there with the best I have ever read in this category