Finally Starting Mr. Robot...(Don't Spoiler or Foreshadow shyt In Here)

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
He was in jail the whole time? :mjlol:

:salute: for bringing on the play-by-play so I don’t have to watch. Thread is definitely more entertaining than the show. :russ:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I tried, couldn’t make it past S1. :sadcam:

EDIT: I was never conflicted like this on a show before. I wanted to like it badly and kept going back and forth if I should continue. Ultimately, I decided not to work myself into a shoot and just read some spoilers instead.

Last edited:
Daps
I tried, couldn’t make it past S1. :sadcam:

EDIT: I was never conflicted like this on a show before. I wanted to like it badly and kept going back and forth if I should continue. Ultimately, I decided not to work myself into a shoot and just read some spoilers instead.
I mean if its not for you its not for you.

Nothing wrong with that.

It is a damn good show though.

season 2 kinda weak for me unless you binge it.

but season 1 and 3 were piff imo

Daps
Season 3 is one of the best seasons I’ve ever seen of any tv series
I feel like Esmail knew he was a little up his own ass in season 2 and was mroe willing to give us answers and plot.

He was always good at making an episode feel important but when there's no substantial content anywhere you feel like it's just highly fluffed up filler.

Season 3 he was able to hit that trifecta, of amazing presentation, storytelling, and character development.

It also helped that he focused more on Elliot, this show has great supporting characters, but they need to stay supporting characters.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
season three about to bless you :lawd:

Start Season Tres Breh :banderas:

Lets Get It

giphy.gif