Finally saw Wonder Woman and...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Is that it :francis:?????

Towards the middle of the movie i had to fast forward to the final act.

Wonder Woman was flexing her superpowers and all of the humans were like :manny: like it was nothing.

And was one of her powers the ability to avoid dirt? She didn't get dirty until the final fight. I mean a damn roof caved in on her and she came out looking clean as a new born baby.

I can keep going on about what I didn't like but to me Gal stood out. I will give her credit. She did the most with what little she had to work with.

Chris Pine' s character was corny as hell by the way to the point that when he died I gave no fukks.

I tried DC. :manny: I really did. But this was a carbon copy of First Avenger. To the point that I know someone probably suggested using the British Army instead of the the US to avoid further comparisons.

So far DC's best characters have been Zod and WW. You kill off Zod and force WW to be in meh to :scusthov: movies with a weak supporting cast. Sad really.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the most overrated movie of the year IMO

Nah, Logan is the most overrated movie of the year.

Wonder Woman was a decent summer superhero film.

Logan is a really good superhero film, but people are acting like the shyt should get multiple Oscar nominations and claiming it redefined what a comic book movie could be.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Nah, Logan is the most overrated movie of the year.

Wonder Woman was a decent summer superhero film.

Logan is a really good superhero film, but people are acting like the shyt should get multiple Oscar nominations and claiming it redefined what a comic book movie could be.

Logan wasn't really a super hero film. Yeah they used comic book characters but the story, plot, direction had nothing to do with being a super hero flick by today's standards. :manny:

And yeah. That was overrated as well. And boring for stretches. Not to mention professor X, wasn't professor X.:pacspit:

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Logan wasn't really a super hero film. Yeah they used comic book characters but the story, plot, direction had nothing to do with being a super hero flick by today's standards. :manny:

And yeah. That was overrated as well. And boring for stretches. Not to mention professor X, wasn't professor X.:pacspit:
So a corporation chasing down clones with mutant powers isnt a super hero story now:mjlol: