Finally saw Power Rangers

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I saw it a couple days ago :mjlol: the dialogue and acting was hilarious

fukking Becky G putting on her best East LA accent during the Campire scene had me :pachaha: and she only had a page worth of dialogue in the whole movie.

"What's up crazy girl" every 5 mins

Zac Efron Lite

Angel Grove looking like fukking Canada :dahell:

This nikka Billy's mom stayed calling him from the kitchen like those cartoons where you never see the parents :dead:

No one gonna bring up the fact that Billy's mom's van got fukked up and no one cares, not even her? :what:

It's never explained how they got home, they just magically wake up in their beds :hhh:

Rita hamming it up

"OMG, you're hurting me.....I was just kidding"

:mjlol:

I hope the Toasted brehs reviewed this, about to check now lol

Last edited:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:manny:My son loved it. He's 5 though. I thought it was too long, but I guess they had to show them learning to Morph and shyt.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Never saw a full episode of the TV show but the little bit I saw I hated. The movie was okay. And those two girls are cute as hell. Just wish they showed their bodies more.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I didn't think it was that bad but i didn't go in expecting a classic or nothing. Took way too long for them to get their powers and when they did it was too late. Suits were ass and so was the action vs the putties and goldar which both look like shyt. Didn't like the suits from jump but I'd still see a sequel probably.