Calabasas
Is that suppose to be your numbers?
giphy.gif

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Some people are so successful at this, that they can afford to quit their full time 9 to 5s, right? I might have to look into this

you never really know.... I did some photography for this dude who seemed to be making cash on paper.

He would always talk about how you need multiple streams of income and talk all that empowerment stuff.

Anyways this guy has owed me 500 bucks for the last 4 months and continually keeps showing me his empty bank account and complaining about not being able to pay his kids day care.

decided to take the L today lol, never gonna see that cash haha.

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Ebay Top Rated seller here. 11,000 item limit and $176,880.00 dollar limit. I'm VIP status. I'll be doing 5 figures in sales a month by the end of the summer. I sell new and used clothing including a lot of plus size. Ask me anything.

Omg congrats! I would love some business advice on starting something small! By any chance can I get your business link privately?

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
nikkas dnt neva wanna share knowledge always bein vague n shyt with directions n stuff. we got mad potential to all get on n recycle the wealth between us.