FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
this ...... Keef/tadoe n them is just as cocky as 69 ..... they woudnt step foot in bk and deffo not jersey apparently Keef banned from jersey all together ..... 69 is entertaining as hell ...there isn’t any proof he’s with police in them clips yeah security for sure .... I do find it funny tho everyone was like “ he wouldn’t step foot in Chicargo “ n when he does it changes to “ he wouldn’t step foot in o block “ he don’t think he’s that stupid to step into there warzone on the south side ..... I agree with you tho he got them Chicago nikkas looking stupid waking up homeless nikkas or walking in hotels asking nikkas if 69 stay there .... if 69 gets out chi-raq untouched they deffo take an L just based off the fact all these Instagram videos ov nikkas from there basically stalking him and alll they doing is yapping .... lil Reese makes me laugh that nikka wasn’t gona do shyt if he found him ....
Yeah they riding around in vics with police license plates but they're not police :smugfavre:#MentalGymnastics

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same shyt I’ve been saying. They falling right into the bullshyt lol...
on the real. Not only that, most nikkas from the drill movement fell all the way off except for durk, dex and g herbo.

Duck on the come up to but he still gotta show & prove.

Like boosie said you cannot be gangsta and have a successful rap career at the same time. Its not fukking possible

Daps
on the real. Not only that, most nikkas from the drill movement fell all the way off except for durk, dex and g herbo.

Duck on the come up to but he still gotta show & prove.

Like boosie said you cannot be gangsta and have a successful rap career at the same time. Its not fukking possible

Nah they dead or in jail real talk. I agree with you

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
yall really wanna see something happen to tekashi in chicago. All its gonna do is start a unnecessary war between NY and chicago two big ego cities that social media will eat right up.

im in the A :yeshrug: