FINAL VERDICT: Chicago takes the most colossal L of all time (R.I.P Chiraq)

straightcash

All Star
Daps
I'm sure he gon be tappin in. You just don't ASK him to check in, there's a difference.

Tekashi was cooling with them Hoovers in LA, and im sure he got homies in the Chi looking out for him too. He not dumb, he just capitalize on the fukkery that people start with him first. It's why I think he's hilarious. The way he had Game and YG fall back in defeat had me :mjlol:They went ghost.

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
I'm sure he gon be tappin in. You just don't ASK him to check in, there's a difference.

Tekashi was cooling with them Hoovers in LA, and im sure he got homies in the Chi looking out for him too. He not dumb, he just capitalize on the fukkery that people start with him first. It's why I think he's hilarious. The way he had Game and YG fall back in defeat had me :mjlol:They went ghost.
There is no LA gangs in the chi like it is in NY. There is no unity there either so whatever homies he got is making they self hot for a NY Mexican. Again, he need to tweet out his location.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
There is no LA gangs in the chi like it is in NY. There is no unity there either so whatever homies he got is making they self hot for a NY Mexican. Again, he need to tweet out his location.

Are you saying he could be struck by a random? I know Chi so-called "gangsters" (the youngins) are dumb af but I don't think they gon be doing much. He'll have people around him. But if they wanna press him, then more power to them. They tried to do the same in Minnesota.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
We?

:mjlol:

Y'all nikkas really take dikkridin to a whole new level on this board.

Men cheerleading men

download

Last edited: