7th District
Not really all that surprising but I'm glad sora made it in:ehh:

Perfect way to close out the dlc additions
IYKYK :devil:

VFOE45j.jpg

HreCgFr.jpg

Final Smash - Jack Bros.
8kdad9I.png

I can't see Nintendo letting someone else steal their shine for the last reveal.:yeshrug: Too much money to be made. Too Greedy. Too Nintendo. Atlus already has that merch out too so I think they're about to run those pockets this holiday.

Would have been nice to see:francis:

Oh well, at least persona got a rep with joker

Even though smt actually has history on Nintendo consoles:ld:

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
they will come up with something. They could try and implement the Versus format into a new gameplay style for the next game with a reduced roster and heavy focus on the gameplay elements.

SmashBros: Nintendo vs Sega would be cool. of course tho...

:demonic: Bayo gone have to show who side she really on
Lmao my guy wants the next smash presented by
640x640.jpg

Not a bad idea. What if we had more smash like titles using different licenses and different characters. Maybe Sora being including hints at a little relationship with Disney, who happens to own many properties themselves, many of which are of the superhero variety. :sas1: They also have Ken, Ryu, and Megaman in smash…..

You did say Versus :sas1:

if you catch my drift :sas2:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Lmao my guy wants the next smash presented by
640x640.jpg

Not a bad idea. What if we had more smash like titles using different licenses and different characters. Maybe Sora being including hints at a little relationship with Disney, who happens to own many properties themselves, many of which are of the superhero variety. :sas1: They also have Ken, Ryu, and Megaman in smash…..

You did say Versus :sas1:

if you catch my drift :sas2:

With how packed Smash Ultimate is, they can sit on the idea and see if it can work for a good while maybe 2 to 3 years. One of the main reasons I brought up that method of gameplay is because I think they could expand on that Squad Strike mode they had that never made it to online. The concept behind that mode seems like more can be taken from it.

And yeah lol Nintendo close with Capcom/Sega/seems like they've getting real buddy buddy with Square.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
With how packed Smash Ultimate is, they can sit on the idea and see if it can work for a good while maybe 2 to 3 years. One of the main reasons I brought up that method of gameplay is because I think they could expand on that Squad Strike mode they had that never made it to online. The concept behind that mode seems like more can be taken from it.

And yeah lol Nintendo close with Capcom/Sega/seems like they've getting real buddy buddy with Square.
Ain’t play squad strike much at all but was familiar with it because of Namco/Tekken always had something of the sort.

I just KNOW Marvel Vs. Capcom tag team platform fighting with smash bro style ring outs is piiifffffffffffffffff :mjlit:

:banderas:Needs to happen

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
just finished DLing. If you get the patch notes, plz drop em.

• New Spirits from Kingdom Hearts
  • New Stage: Hollow Bastion
  • Nine New Music Tracks from Kingdom Hearts
General

• The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
    Sora Challenger Pack
  • Note: You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
  • Game-balance adjustments have been made.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

• New Spirits from Kingdom Hearts
  • New Stage: Hollow Bastion
  • Nine New Music Tracks from Kingdom Hearts
General

• The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
    Sora Challenger Pack
  • Note: You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
  • Game-balance adjustments have been made.

any buffs and nerfs?