Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
I dreamt of puppy torgal last nite
I came in my house and it jumped on my arm starting to lick me face
Then he jumped off my cat’s back and he was freaking the fukk out :dead:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
I just finished it, that's how you sell a game :wow: :wow: definitely need to fix the frame rate but that is mostly for the cutscenes and walking part.

I got a question for those that finished it..spoilers

Was Clive the one to kill Joshua?

Yes, i think there is where we are going with this....

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Color pallet was way too damn mute/brown. Even the clouds looked like they got pissed on

Also the dynamic resolution during combat in performance mode is pretty bad. Shyt looks blurry and damn near 1080p once you start attacking. Wouldn’t be a big deal if the framerate was 60fps locked but it could barely stay above 40

And is there no way to remove the button guide on the far right side of the screen? It’s very unnecessary

Outside of the technical stuff, it was a pretty decent demo. Don’t see myself getting it day one tho cuz I’m still playing FF7 Remake.

Gonna get Story of Seasons: A Wonderful Life instead and grab FFXVI on black friday when it’s $20-$30 and gotten patched up :blessed:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Yea they really need to add hard mode from the start the demo was way too easy. But it's fun
Yeah, its looking like this is it as far as difficulty. there's no way those eikon fights are that easy tho, somethings gotta give

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so surprised this is an English voice cause usually I always play FF in the Japanese voice version. I'm cool with English voice-over in this game