Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Daps
Okay I got the Deluxe edition preordered. That Find the Flame song sealed the deal for me. I've avoided most of the trailers and I'm gonna pass on the demo, ready for this to drop.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Played a little bit but had to stop to get ready for work. I like what I've played so far.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yo this shyt is incredible, now I know what one of the early players was saying about once you start you just don’t want to stop. In terms of adult content it seems they didn’t hold back at all, within the first 10 minutes you hear “co.k”. :pachaha:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
i only got to the tutorial battle so i havent had a real real fight yet, am liking what am seeing. will play more once i get back home

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Demo beefy as shyt. Feel like i saw damn near everything thats been shown in previews so far. So basically the story is game of thrones? old boy being the b*stard child had me like :patrice:

I was expecting a bit more... and did they just hire all the voice actors from A Plague Tale and call it a day? Lol.

Villain shorty with the child bearing hips was restoring the feeling early on. thought she was gonna buss it wide open right then and there. Overall the combat is definitely the highlight. You really gotta unequip those rings to really feel the challenge. Seems like a solid entry in the series. Much more to see in the final release.