Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Are you still there now ?

I wanna move to NY but the rent prices are somewhat … troubling

Any insider tips 🙂 ?

I don’t live in Manhattan, but I live close enough that i can travel there within like 20-30 minutes depending.

Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, even parts of the BX and Jersey are just getting crazy expensive now so I honestly dont . It depends on your budget, where you wanna live, where you’re working, etc.

It’s also good to be able to pay first, last month, deposit for any apartment you’re looking for so multiply move in by 3x’s. Also, theres almost no avoiding paying a broker at this point.

If you’re single you can do the roommate thing there are people on CL or whatever but I haven’t done that since like 2013 so im not sure how people are doing it now.

IDK theres a lot of variables and luck involved, it’s stressful. Theres probably people on here more helpful than i could be but feel free to pm me

Last edited:

PremeGuru

All Star
Daps
Game looks good but I dont like how they've been diminishing the party aspect of the game. Wasnt the whole point of the FF series to build a party of heroes to take down evil? :martin:

Ever since Lightning Returns they've been trying to push this single player game style. XV had party members but they were mostly irrelevant in combat and you could only control them with a specific talent or buying a DLC. Now we got uncontrollable AI companions who do minimal damage that you cant even customize.

Imma still cop just because im a long time fan of the series but they really need to stop stripping the RPG elements from their games before it turns into a Devil May Cry ripoff with chocobos and summons.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game looks good but I dont like how they've been diminishing the party aspect of the game. Wasnt the whole point of the FF series to build a party of heroes to take down evil? :martin:

Ever since Lightning Returns they've been trying to push this single player game style. XV had party members but they were mostly irrelevant in combat and you could only control them with a specific talent or buying a DLC. Now we got uncontrollable AI companions who do minimal damage that you cant even customize.

Imma still cop just because im a long time fan of the series but they really need to stop stripping the RPG elements from their games before it turns into a Devil May Cry ripoff with chocobos and summons.

Its gonna be two different teams is what im guessing like Yakuza, CBU3 which does the mainline more experimental games and CBU1 that does more turn based like FF7R.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Somebody said that looked like Dark Souls gameplay.

:dead:

Forgive my dear boy @ORDER_66 , he knows not of what he speaks and will be baptized in the pools of PS5™ soon enough :wow:

baptism-fail.gif