Final fantasy XVI (Official Thread) ensure spoilers are wrapped in spoiler tag.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Final Fantasy 16: as close to flawless as we've seen in a long time​

With new worlds to explore, characters to meet, and battles to fight, all paired with a world-class soundtrack and a sharp presentation, Final Fantasy 16 arrives in excellent condition and gives players exactly the experience the developers intended. It's one of the most polished games we've seen this year on a technical level, taking into account elements from visuals and audio to technology and performance. It's not quite flawless, but it's as close as we've seen for a long time - and that's worth celebrating.

Final-Fantasy-16-on-PlayStation-5---The-Digital-Foundry-Tech-Review-17-23-screenshot.png

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Midnight will be 9 p.m. for us on the east coast. Sleep your life away brehs.
nothing beats sleep!!! is it out 12 eastern or some other time zone am unaware off????? if not i might be a be able to play but even so nikka needs his rest fukk all that teenanage sleeping 3 hrs just to play some game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I just looked away at some points. But it matters little, as I won't remember much anyways. What I do know is the music is sounding astoundingly phenomenal. I'll definitely put on the Sony Pulse when playing late night/early mornings.

Yeah imma have to go look for my headphones for this one

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Its crazy alter having a huge string poor performing game releases getting TOTK and now FFXVI which looks like they both took a significant time just polishing it to the point where neither needs day 1 patches to run is wild. Number one thing i love about TOTK is the fact that theres almost 0 bugs and glitches. It’s impossible to break that game, even with all the crazy physics going on the only thing they seemed to have overlooked are the dupe glitches.

They make a fool outa y’all every time :mjlol: