Final Fantasy XVI did meet expectations, most successful FF title

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
so far i've been disappointed by all the major releases of the last few months. didn't like Final fantasy, Didn't like BG3, didn't starfield. didn't NBA 2k24, didn't like jedi survivor as much as i thought i would,
Only game that actually exceeded my expectations this year was Hogwarts Legacy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
so far i've been disappointed by all the major releases of the last few months. didn't like Final fantasy, Didn't like BG3, didn't starfield. didn't NBA 2k24, didn't like jedi survivor as much as i thought i would,
Only game that actually exceeded my expectations this year was Hogwarts Legacy.

That crazy, i thought Hogwarts was the most average ass open world game i’ve played in a while. Even though it did start out interesting

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
That crazy, i thought Hogwarts was the most average ass open world game i’ve played in a while. Even though it did start out interesting
It was alot of fun for what it was, but they could easily expand on certain concepts in sequel. Wasn't anything in the game i disliked, just stuff i felt like they left out.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Oooof 3 mills meets expectations, we live in a world were FF is no longer a premium most play series.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is the game everyone is playing and talking about, FF came and went.

13k streaming on twitch and 161 and dropping on steam, yes, everyone is playing this game :skip:

shyt just came out and its already getting slept by BG3

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm still conflicted about this one. I loved the story and characters, and I thought the combat was very enjoyable.

The padding and overall structure and pacing are not what I wanted from a Final Fantasy game. If they called it a spin-off I wouldn't mind.

I'm fine with them doing this for 16, but I don't want the series to go further in this direction honestly

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
First FF game I’ve played and haven’t finished…so I could care less if it was a hit or not. FF Rebirth should rightfully so do better

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm still conflicted about this one. I loved the story and characters, and I thought the combat was very enjoyable.

The padding and overall structure and pacing are not what I wanted from a Final Fantasy game. If they called it a spin-off I wouldn't mind.

I'm fine with them doing this for 16, but I don't want the series to go further in this direction honestly

The battle system that the FF7 remake trilogy should be the groundwork for future mainline games going forward imo.

But since it’s very likely that FF17’s development started a while ago, it’ll probably be a card battle game or something.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
13k streaming on twitch and 161 and dropping on steam, yes, everyone is playing this game :skip:

shyt just came out and its already getting slept by BG3
Game is in gamepass and is still in the top 5 of steam, keep banging that drum about forgotten Fantasy.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Game is in gamepass and is still in the top 5 of steam, keep banging that drum about forgotten Fantasy.

neither are in the top 10 biggest games this year, and the one you hating on is higher rated and got higher sales :yeshrug:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
ya'll coming out with shield and sword to defend a multi million dollar company..i dont get it