Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:.... i dont care for FF XV either but.. you cant be saying the beta going to be trash before its out then switch up after some gifs... its like how Destiny 2 getting all that hate and people saying it's just Destiny 1.5... but it end up having more pre-orders and more people playing the beta over destiny 1... this Mulitplayer could end up making FF XV fun... shyt could be more memorable then the main game... I down to make a Black custom character in FF XV world... but then again i dont own the season pass and most likely never buying it... still dont know why i never got rid of this game off my PS4
I never said it was gonna be trash.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
These gifs from the beta look incredible yo.

7vkGaac.gif

KUQw9wP.gif

The animations/hair looks godly

F73XEwm.gif

X0nCr0E.gif

mHUAsYz.gif

This look crazy

:ohlawd:

Played it...and while that's clearly in 4k the game does look good...but this shoulda been in the game from jump. Its the same mashy crap from XV. Gameplay wise its no different outside of how you heal and defend. It has potential but it either shoulda been a playable option in XV from the start OR been its own spin-off game with a budget to go with it.

Its basically XV with customize-able avatars.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Looks dope but it's the same FXV fight mechanics. Which if you haven't played is a very simple and basic hold down attack button while the character automatically does different moves, spell are just magic bombs, and random summons. It's not very deep or rewarding. Game is incredibly easy, I never died in the game. That is a first, and not a good first.