Final fantasy XV is a flawed game but you cannot deny some of its moments

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
When you encounter an enemy several times your level and the game lets you know just how real shyt is about to get when you hear this:

:wow:
16542336.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it would have been an easy 9/10 if they put all the movie stuff into the game and the DLC side stories were in from the beginning and naturally flowed with the story.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kings glaive had me SO hype for 15...

Ff15 was the 2nd FF I started and stopped the 1st being ff13

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
it would have been an easy 9/10 if they put all the movie stuff into the game and the DLC side stories were in from the beginning and naturally flowed with the story.
And thats precisely why I waited. I have all the DLC and I'm playing through the game with it all intact:banderas:

Ya boy got the game for less and got more content than early adopters :wow:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
9/10 games don’t get their DLC cut short due to a lack of interest. XV is mid at best.

You can literally hold down one button and the game will do all the fighting for you.

I legit tried to give XV a second chance like I did Breath of The Wild earlier this year. Breath of The Wild on a second chance changed my opinion about it, it is a slightly flawed but great game still. FFXV on a second attempt made me double down on how mid that shyt was. :hhh:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing about any extra content would of made this game better

it was average because ALL of the characters are painfully average and bland, the original concept and characters for this game were a hundred times more interesting than what we got, if all of the characters in a ff game are boring as shyt then somethings wrong

Factoring in everything it’s still an ok game, but it’s a bad FF game

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Nothing about any extra content would of made this game better

it was average because ALL of the characters are painfully average and bland, the original concept and characters for this game were a hundred times more interesting than what we got, if all of the characters in a ff game are boring as shyt then somethings wrong

It’s an ok game, it’s a bad FF game

Would have been cool if we played the whole game with the older Noctis. I’m glad 16 is going for a more mature theme

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Game was unfinished as fukk, the ending sucked and I can tell it was supposed to be much more than it was.

There was whole boss fights in that game that were supposed to be amazing epic moments and betrayals and all of that shyt fell flat because they clearly did not have enough time to make the game.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game was unfinished as fukk, the ending sucked and I can tell it was supposed to be much more than it was.

There was whole boss fights in that game that were supposed to be amazing epic moments and betrayals and all of that shyt fell flat because they clearly did not have enough time to make the game.
Yeah the leviathan boss fight they showed in the trailer months before release and the leviathan boss fight actually in the game are two very different things :patrice: