Final Fantasy X-X2 HD Remaster?. For JRPG hardcore fans.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Old school Final Fantasy games are just too slow/monotonous. I can’t play stuff with random generated battles, which also take mad long.

Pixel Remaster and Zodiac Age took the edge off those older systems. even with all that i still found FF4 to be a huge slog

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Old school Final Fantasy games are just too slow/monotonous. I can’t play stuff with random generated battles, which also take mad long.

Pixel Remaster and Zodiac Age took the edge off those older systems. even with all that i still found FF4 to be a huge slog
I see it just like Pokemon, but fancier. Maybe I'm just basic :manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I see it just like Pokemon, but fancier. Maybe I'm just basic :manny:

Naw, I’ve just played all these games a half dozen times and sometimes you just want to run back through them quickly for nostalgia purposes. I’m hoping IX gets a proper remake that speeds up the battle system a little also

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
downloaded X the other day when iwas going through the FF games on psn. I thought it had the in-game boosts like pixel remaster/XII, but nope. I’m not playing taht game without speed boosts. And/or gil cheats
You know which version of the remaster has the boosts?

Steam version. And thats the vanilla, non modded.

Even has a boost to have all the spheres(including the ones that let you move to any node) so you can max out the grid at the start of the game.

Why they gave the pc version fast forward and leveling boosts but not console, i have no idea. I stopped trying to make sense of Square’s decisions a long time ago.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know which version of the remaster has the boosts?

Steam version. And thats the vanilla, non modded.

Even has a boost to have all the spheres(including the ones that let you move to any node) so you can max out the grid at the start of the game.

Why they gave the pc version fast forward and leveling boosts but not console, i have no idea. I stopped trying to make sense of Square’s decisions a long time ago.

I looked up up before hand and the reason i even downloaded it is because the answers i read assumed the pc version was the same as the console version :snoop:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For those considering this game, get the pc version so you dont end up like our friend Gizmo. These are the boosts you can use to cut out on all the bullshyt during a playthrough

5 Game Boosters

• Turbo options (2x and 4x speed)
• Super charge (characters will have full overdrive meter each turn)
• Enemy encounter settings (turn them off completely or increase the frequency of encounters)
• Auto battle mode
• Hide the HUD (perfect for capturing those amazing screenshots!)

3 Parameter Changes
(these are options that once activated cannot be switched off)
• Get 99 of each item in the game (excluding key items)
• Unlock all skills for all characters
• Max Gil

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those considering this game, get the pc version so you dont end up like our friend Gizmo. These are the boosts you can use to cut out on all the bullshyt during a playthrough

5 Game Boosters

• Turbo options (2x and 4x speed)
• Super charge (characters will have full overdrive meter each turn)
• Enemy encounter settings (turn them off completely or increase the frequency of encounters)
• Auto battle mode
• Hide the HUD (perfect for capturing those amazing screenshots!)

3 Parameter Changes
(these are options that once activated cannot be switched off)
• Get 99 of each item in the game (excluding key items)
• Unlock all skills for all characters
• Max Gil
Them not having boosters on the PS4 version is completely insane.:mjlol: