Final Fantasy X-X2 HD Remaster?. For JRPG hardcore fans.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got it today. This will be my first time I play for FFX-X2 cause I skipped and missed out on this one.

Can you care explain it to me which should I go with?

Standard Sphere Grid or Expert Sphere Grid. School on me those things.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's so funny fakkit? The battle system in 13 is far superior and 13 in general streamlines a lot of things that create problems in the older games. The only thing 10 has on 13 is the story

Any game with random encounters is fukking :trash:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What's so funny fakkit? The battle system in 13 is far superior and 13 in general streamlines a lot of things that create problems in the older games. The only thing 10 has on 13 is the story

fukk is your problem fakkit, 13 is a linear piece of trash fakkit, characters are annoying and garbage fakkit, battle system is dope but that's all that the game does well fakkit

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

When you started talking about "streamlining" I knew you were speaking on bytch ass random encounters. I loved 10 but them fukkin encounters had a nikka RAGING as a kid

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is your problem fakkit, 13 is a linear piece of trash fakkit, characters are annoying and garbage fakkit, battle system is dope but that's all that the game does well fakkit
10 was linear as fukk idiot, how can you criticize 13 for that and not 10?

lightning >>>>> tidus, if you disagree youre a bytch ass low testestoreone loser, lightning never did gay shyt like this

the supporting characters in 10 :mjlol: sazh, vanillle >>> any of those forgettable losers, cant even remember their names

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
10 was linear as fukk idiot, how can you criticize 13 for that and not 10?

lightning >>>>> tidus, if you disagree youre a bytch ass low testestoreone loser, lightning never did gay shyt like this

the supporting characters in 10 :mjlol: sazh, vanillle >>> any of those forgettable losers, cant even remember their names

:mjlol: Auron shyts on any of those fakkits in that abomination, I'm sorry you were forced to get through that shyt game so you can defend your time wasted,

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked FF13 but it has no replay value cause its very one way linear , plus the battle systems is okay but way too fukking easy, I prefer a turn-based battle.
Most ff games are easy but I'd say 13 is one of the more challenging ones. Ff8 is the hardest only cause of the dumbass junction system

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been fiending to play a new Final Fantasy and I think this is the one. Gonna play once I get back home Friday.:blessed:

Any tips?

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I’m not playing no ps2 had remaster on os4 when they got money to remake the whole thing. Those controls were stiff as hell and the graphics are too blocky. Even in 2002 I knew videos game graphics were so trash compared to the cut scenes. :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
downloaded X the other day when iwas going through the FF games on psn. I thought it had the in-game boosts like pixel remaster/XII, but nope. I’m not playing taht game without speed boosts. And/or gil cheats