FINAL FANTASY VII: THE FIRST SOLDIER

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Sephiroth is the most overrated villain in game history. They got so caught up in him looking cool and mysterious that they actually never filled in an actual character or personality.

:pacspit:

giphy.gif

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Square went from not touching this game for fear of tainting the classic to now milking it for all they can get :scust:

You have any confidence in them doing anything new or original? They know their limitations. I expect 16 to be basura...even though I will cop day 1.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Sephiroth is the most overrated villain in game history. They got so caught up in him looking cool and mysterious that they actually never filled in an actual character or personality.
Ff7 is overrated in general:manny:

not better than ff6
Not the best jrpg on the ps1(legend of dragoon >>>>)
Not the best ff on ps1(ff9>>>>)
shyt just capitalized off the hype of being the first 3D ff game:manny:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The unstable walking L'oreal commercial?
s8z6nj2lzl541.jpg

The mommas boy who ironically runs errands for a dead alien that aint his real mom? The weirdo whos real dad was into beastiality? The man who’s biggest accomplishment was sending a clone to murder an unarmed flower girl? A lazy bum who relied on clones to do his dirty work cuz he was busy takin his big boy nap in a crater? A man who lost multiple times n had his schemes foiled by a social reject who was a failed military flunkie aka Cloud?
avatars-000214005228-i99lyz-t500x500.jpg

imagine this bein the dude always givin you the blues:francis:

Out all the video game characters, you sure you wanna put your faith in a guy like @Sephiroth with his ol “team rockets blastin off again” ass?
754c23c99b91e0e911398d60eeb201c8.gif

Still failing to destroy the planet huh. Hows that meteor summon workin out for ya?:sas2:

if only there was an FF villain that succeeded in destroying the world:whoo:

wait a sec….i think there is!:sas1:

PlayfulMarvelousDonkey-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Ff7 is overrated in general:manny:

not better than ff6
Not the best jrpg on the ps1(legend of dragoon >>>>)
Not the best ff on ps1(ff9>>>>)
shyt just capitalized off the hype of being the first 3D ff game:manny:

There is a lot of revisionist history when it comes to Legend of Dragoon. It's a cult classic yeah, but a lot of people consider it some mid bruh.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Still failing to destroy the planet huh. Hows that meteor summon workin out for ya?:sas2:

It is funny because a lot of what you are saying is true. Sephiroth has the demeanor and the look to be that guy, but he really isn't. He really had already lost before the game even started, and the only W you can really say he got was killing Aerith. Other than that Sephiroth took hella L's.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell

It is funny because a lot of what you are saying is true. Sephiroth has the demeanor and the look to be that guy, but he really isn't. He really had already lost before the game even started, and the only W you can really say he got was killing Aerith. Other than that Sephiroth took hella L's.

:rudy:

:demonic:

f1776206dfe6a5de1b3586fda17de669.gif

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OH DAMN HE STABBED WHEELCHAIR MAKO JUNKIE GUY THAT FAILED TO GET INTO SOLDIER! BADASS!:gladbron:

n he still ended up gettin the beats from that bum Cloud in this fight. :mjlol:

It took a super saiyan, a king, n a military general to take down big Kefka. AFTER he accomplished his plan n succeeded in destroyin the world.:umad:

Last edited: