Films That Have Become Legendary But You Don't Know Why?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Don't know if it's considered legendary but Moonlight was a pretty run of the mill movie minus the gay parts. Didn't see why it got so much praise, I couldn't even make it through the last 3rd of it
Yeah, I was hyped to see it because it’s the home team, shot and told in Miami, but it was an underwhelming film. The cinematography was dope, though. It’s on Prime Video and I have no desire to rewatch.

Watch a short film on Prime Video, An Hour Past Her Time. My friend wrote and directed it.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Yeah, I was hyped to see it because it’s the home team, shot and told in Miami, but it was an underwhelming film. The cinematography was dope, though. It’s on Prime Video and I have no desire to rewatch.

Watch a short film on Prime Video, An Hour Past Her Time. My friend wrote and directed it.

cool, I'll look it up and check it out fam.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Rocky Horror Picture show :scusthov:

People dress up, act on stages,sing along and shyt to the movie...it's like an event.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
Rocky Horror Picture show :scusthov:

People dress up, act on stages,sing along and shyt to the movie...it's like an event.
its honestly a bad movie lol
the songs are good but even it's cult/camp status doesn't save it from being a shyt movie