Films That Have Become Legendary But You Don't Know Why?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Event Horizon.

it has a cult status to it and folks hype it up as the scariest horror film of all time, but I don't know why. I watched it and its just a generic horror film in space :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Event Horizon.

it has a cult status to it and folks hype it up as the scariest horror film of all time, but I don't know why. I watched it and its just a generic horror film in space :yeshrug:
Event Horizon is a decent movie and has acquired a bit of cult status since it's initial release but I wouldn't ever consider it "legendary". Who you seen calling it legendary?

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
Event Horizon.

Funny thing about the Event Horizon hype is that the most famous scene in the movie is barely shown and mostly implied, and that’s the “found footage” on the ship that showed the previous crew going Sodom and Gomorrah on each other.

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
The Room
Zoolander
Super Troopers
Being John Malkovich
Twelve Monkeys
The Cable Guy

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know if it's considered legendary but Moonlight was a pretty run of the mill movie minus the gay parts. Didn't see why it got so much praise, I couldn't even make it through the last 3rd of it

totally agree, it was the typical "coming of age" movie we have seen many times before but with a gay scene

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Event Horizon is a decent movie and has acquired a bit of cult status since it's initial release but I wouldn't ever consider it "legendary". Who you seen calling it legendary?
the youtube community stans the hell outta it, calling it it GOAT horror movie and shyt

and I see it recommended all the time in imdb or reddit or other "best horror movies" lists

shyt is just generic as hell to me tho :patrice: