Filmmakers Simulated or Unsimulated Sex Scenes For Your Film

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man some of those look more like prono's that films. But yeah I didn't know either.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I know Chloe Sevigny from American Horry Story and she actually sucked her then-boyfriend's dikk for a film. That's wild.
The Brown Bunny. It got booed at the Cannes festival :heh:
It was Vincent Gallo and lauded as a completely self indulgent, pointless movie.
I found out why :francis:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The Brown Bunny. It got booed at the Cannes festival :heh:
It was Vincent Gallo and lauded as a completely self indulgent, pointless movie.
I found out why :francis:
Film is about fantasy and chiefly imagination. I figured out I subconsciously leave holes in the screenplays I write so the viewer can use their imagination to fill them in. I know I get that from Quentin Tarantino.

I say that to say this, showing dude actually getting blown takes away from the viewer being able to fantasize how that should go.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
Film is about fantasy and chiefly imagination. I figured out I subconsciously leave holes in the screenplays I write so the viewer can use their imagination to fill them in. I know I get that from Quentin Tarantino.

I say that to say this, showing dude actually getting blown takes away from the viewer being able to fantasize how that should go.
Good deal breh :salute:
I take it you haven't seen it ? I can't think of one redeeming thing from the whole thing, from what I remember.
It was, 1 1/2-2 hours of pointless snooze :francis: It was basically background for the entirety it was on.
I'd love to hear about some of the screenplays you've written or movies they've been featured in :ehh:

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Good deal breh :salute:
I take it you haven't seen it ? I can't think of one redeeming thing from the whole thing, from what I remember.
It was, 1 1/2-2 hours of pointless snooze :francis: It was basically background for the entirety it was on.
I'd love to hear about some of the screenplays you've written or movies they've been featured in :ehh:
I don't want to give too much away because I'm going to self-produce shorts and my feature. My current feature's logline is A man and woman have a secret, lustful romance behind his best friend and her ex-boyfriend's back, respectively.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
No need for all the details. One thing cool about old movie was how the implied fukked up shyt without being graphic; like in A Touch of Evil.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
:dame: link of said scenes in question?:dame:
You probably search em on xvideos.

I know they have Eva Green's from The Dreamers. I don't think it had real fukking but might as well.

Another one is Last Tango in Paris and the anal sex scene was unsimulated.

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
Ive directed a few sex scenes in my films/work and they were always simulated, cant really imagine the necessity of unsimulated because that would just mean my actors cant act :yeshrug: