Film Room should start doing Viewing Parties

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Na I feel you but I still think most of us.... especially the nitpicking, need to soak in all the dialogue, acting elegance, plot, writing, story, and etc folk :troll:gonna need to pay deep attention to every scene and just them few precious moments to look away to post something will hurt the viewing experience so they won't make that sacrifice

Martha
Well, don't participate. :gucci:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
A TSC concept that will work here. We already do it for shows currently on TV.

Pick a movie and discuss it as we watch. It can work for past TV shows, but we'd have to structure it differently based on what we watch and how.
Real talk, the only movies this would work with is with TV Movies when they originally air.

:jbhmm: Also, aren't the viewing parties y'all have in TSC for events/shows/PPVs during the original airing?

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Real talk, the only movies this would work with is with TV Movies when they originally air.

:jbhmm: Also, aren't the viewing parties y'all have in TSC for events/shows/PPVs during the original airing?

Nah older shyt. Normally it's stuff we've already seen. We just pick something on the network. The viewing party in here could be for something like crimson tide

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Nah older shyt. Normally it's stuff we've already seen. We just pick something on the network. The viewing party in here could be for something like crimson tide
Never seen it. Just acquired it the other day

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: I'd be all for that. "Crimson Tide" counts as Denzel Film, Tony Scott-directed film, & a Jerry Bruckheimer-produced film I've yet to see.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:ohhh: I'd be all for that. "Crimson Tide" counts as Denzel Film, Tony Scott-directed film, & a Jerry Bruckheimer-produced film I've yet to see.

Yeah it wouldn't be major. And everyone doesn't have to be down or attend. Just something new. Normally we vote on what we're going to watch tho and find out what time works for everyone.