R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
1. The Godfather
2. Toy Story
3. Bourne
4. The Lord of the Rings (is this counting the Hobbit series?)
5. Bond
6. X-Men
7. Fast & The Furious
8. Star Wars
9. Alien
10. Jurassic Park
11. Rocky
12. Mission Impossible
13. Ip Man
14. Die Hard
15. Indiana Jones
16. Back to the Future

I say minimum 32 selection bracket next year, Marty Mar:yeshrug:I left mad stuff off. Plus these things are supposed to have some shytty selections at the 16 spots:mjlol:

I'm a little bit leery of calling a couple of these franchises (especially the Godfather) but if it fits the rules:manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
1. The Godfather
2. Toy Story
3. Bourne
4. The Lord of the Rings (is this counting the Hobbit series?)
5. Bond
6. X-Men
7. Fast & The Furious
8. Star Wars
9. Alien
10. Jurassic Park
11. Rocky
12. Mission Impossible
13. Ip Man
14. Die Hard
15. Indiana Jones
16. Back to the Future

I say minimum 32 selection bracket next year, Marty Mar:yeshrug:I left mad stuff off. Plus these things are supposed to have some shytty selections at the 16 spots:mjlol:

I'm a little bit leery of calling a couple of these franchises (especially the Godfather) but if it fits the rules:manny:

16 makes it more devious and makes every matchup impactful. Next year with a little more time tho, 32 would work Possibly

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@obarth the only other person to have Bourne :mindblown:
Unforgivable:scust:

I could make an argument for it being the best spy series pound for pound, and that's with a mediocre spinoff and uninspired last entry:gucci:

Save it for later :russ: Like I said there will be plenty of time for bytching and moaning.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wtf I had trouble thinking of 16... I prob couldn’t even go 32

Edit: Jesus I forgot The Godfather :snoop:

It was pretty easy actually. I listed 64 in the other thread( even though I had to stretch and lost bullshyt like Madea)

1) MCU
2)Transformers
3) Harry Potter world(includes beast movies)
4) Star Wars
5) Star Trek
6) Peter Jackson middle earth
7) All Bond movies
8) Alien
9) Rocky
10) Rambo(creed included)
11) X-men
12) Batman
13) Spider Man rami series
14) Matrix
15) Fast and Furious
16) Pirates
17) Jurassic Park
18) Despicable Me
19) Shrek
20) DCEU
21) Toy Story
22) Terminator
23) The Hunger Games
24) Mission Impossible
25) Indiana Jones
26) Saw
27) Superman Reeve movies
28) Men in Black
29) Godfather
30) Die Hard
31) Back to the future
32) Bourne

Would you agree we could work with this? I think this covers basically all the major franchises of the modern era

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It was pretty easy actually. I listed 64 in the other thread( even though I had to stretch and lost bullshyt like Madea)

1) MCU
2)Transformers
3) Harry Potter world(includes beast movies)
4) Star Wars
5) Star Trek
6) Peter Jackson middle earth
7) All Bond movies
8) Alien
9) Rocky
10) Rambo(creed included)
11) X-men
12) Batman
13) Spider Man rami series
14) Matrix
15) Fast and Furious
16) Pirates
17) Jurassic Park
18) Despicable Me
19) Shrek
20) DCEU
21) Toy Story
22) Terminator
23) The Hunger Games
24) Mission Impossible
25) Indiana Jones
26) Saw
27) Superman Reeve movies
28) Men in Black
29) Godfather
30) Die Hard
31) Back to the future
32) Bourne

Would you agree we could work with this? I think this covers basically all the major franchises of the modern era

And I’m only counting 16 breh lol so make sure those top 16 are the way you want.

Yes we could go 32. But only one of us will be doing the work to assign points. Which is potentially a lot of work. This isn’t some ncaa system of people here lol. So rock with 16

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
the franchise should encapsulate all the movies, not just the good ones.

in other words the spiderman franchise includes everything, not just the raimi movies.

spiderman is the franchise, the raimi movies were just a series within said franchise.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
And I’m only counting 16 breh lol so make sure those top 16 are the way you want.

Yes we could go 32. But only one of us will be doing the work to assign points. Which is potentially a lot of work. This isn’t some ncaa system of people here lol. So rock with 16

Breh I could make you a bracket right now. It’s not hard. We know MCU, Star Wars, Bond, and the Potter movies number 1 seeds. Just work from there. 16 is just too limiting. You just missing out on good franchises

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh I could make you a bracket right now. It’s not hard. We know MCU, Star Wars, Bond, and the Potter movies number 1 seeds. Just work from there. 16 is just too limiting. You just missing out on good franchises

Then we miss out:manny: again everyone has to vote and get a say. That's what the decision was. And since no one took the initiative, I rocked with it and settled on 16

If he dies, he dies:manny:

I don't know about you, but I can't say with a straight face I love 32 franchises

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Then we miss out:manny: again everyone has to vote and get a say. That's what the decision was. And since no one took the initiative, I rocked with it and settled on 16

If he dies, he dies:manny:

I don't know about you, but I can't say with a straight face I love 32 franchises

It just sounds like you don’t want to hear other options and you don’t want to do it even though I offered to help. Personal favorites realistically mean nothing. I love Beverly Hills cops series but realistically no one is going to pick that in high numbers. So instead of wasting time with people trolling picking shyt like Flash Gordon or police academy, I just thought to streamline it with 32 of the most popular franchises that I know will be agreeded upon by the general consensus of this forum. But hey you the mod do you

:manny:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It just sounds like you don’t want to hear other options and you don’t want to do it even though I offered to,help Personal favorites realistically mean nothing. I love Beverly Hills cops series but realistically no one is going to pick that in high numbers. So instead of wasting time with people trolling picking shyt like Flash Gordon or police academy, I just thought to streamline it with 32 of the most popular franchises that I know will be the agreed upon by the general consensus of this forum. But hey you the mod do you

:manny:

Nah I hear it exactly what you're saying and I get it. It has merit. But I like the idea of letting people pick the shyt they like that way they have some investment. They're a part of the process. That's the argument @Dominic Brehetto used when I posted the BMD bracket yesterday. Even if I disagree with a list the coli made, at least I helped make the list and while the shyt I love may not have made the list, I contributed and had a shot at it. So you or me streamlining it goes directly against the argument he made and a few others made of wanting to have their opinion heard and compose a list based on those opinions. And that person who loves Police Academy should get their moment to say they love it and at least put it in the hat.

Last edited: