*Files Motion To Ban Angel On The Rag*

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
wasnt a big reason this site was even set up because people got tired of mods banning people over stupid shyt?

so know people calling upon the mods to ban people over stupid shyt?

yeah...that makes a whole lotta fukkin sense

i aint even trying to defend that dude in general, because he annoys me too at times.... but if you banned every annoying immature lil' a$$hole on this site.... it would be at sohh-status in activity

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
wasnt a big reason this site was even set up because people got tired of mods banning people over stupid shyt?

i aint even trying to defend that dude in general, because he annoys me too at times.... but if you banned every annoying immature lil' a$$hole on this site.... it would be at sohh-status in activity
Not really, he said it's a petition meaning it is put in the peoples hands. On Sohh, they just banned people ain't the mods discretion. I think if a large majority of posters on here vote to have someone banned then so be it. You don't want a board that is taken over by nothing but trolls. Or maybe ya'll do, I see a lot of posters love these lame ass shock posting, attention seeking trolls.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire

you stated it was big before me and itll be big after me

i just corrected you by stating i was here on the second day :dwillhuh:

you backpedaling nikka? :youngsabo:

the momentum was bigger than u :myman: nikkas was coming in flocks u hopped off the ship with 500 nikkas beside u. u telling me u think u had a part in making the coli popular?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Pretty sure the MAIN reason for the move was the :hamster: servers..