Figured It Would Be Bloodline vs Judgement Day at Survivor Series. Guess AJ Is How We Get There....

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Roman Reigns could be in store for a phenomenal feud with AJ Styles for the Tribal Chief’s Undisputed WWE Universal Champion.

Styles, a two-time former WWE Champion, last held world title gold in 2018, losing the championship to Daniel Bryan (now AEW‘s Bryan Danielson.)

Reigns has dominated as Universal Champion since August 2020, and unified the title with the WWE Championship at WrestleMania 38.

At recent WWE Live events, Reigns has been facing Styles in the main event of the evening.

Cageside Seats reports that there is belief that the two will soon be feuding on WWE programming.

WWE has used untelevised events to test possible feuds for Television.

Styles has been feuding with The Judgment Day in recent weeks but does not have a match at the upcoming Extreme Rules Premium Live Event

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Judgement Day booking been pretty good but i dont see how AJ fits, he never had that dark aura personality

Judgement Day vs Bloodline sounds lit though

Game continues to be a great booker

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Judgement Day booking been pretty good but i dont see how AJ fits, he never had that dark aura personality

Judgement Day vs Bloodline sounds lit though

Game continues to be a great booker
His last character in TNA, But they don't really seem "dark" to me. They been out there clowning, joking, and having fun since Dominik joined.

Feels like they're finally clicking to me.