Fighting dudes heavier than you unappreciation

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember i busted a nikka over the head twice with a glass fuze bottle that was like twice my size and he had lumps comin out his head like he got hit with a anville in a cartoon LOL this nikka was tryna choke me and i was laughin!!!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
most big nikkas cant fight.....never had to.
their size make most nikkas back down.
me.....I'm gonna always take off on the biggest
and loudest one in the crew and try to disfigure him.
even if I get jumped all they are gonna remember is
dude stole on big man while his boys were there like
*fukk them hoe ass nikkas*

a0yqua.jpg

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I just read a story about this cat in NYC that was poppin shyt to random people...a couple gay guys walked past and he targeted them. One of the gay guys said something back, kept it moving, and the guy followed them and shot dude in the face.

Point being...outside of highschool, aint nothing cool about fighting.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I fight dudes heavier than me all the time..... speed and accuracy kills.....

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
So its sounds like you were on the verge of getting your ass whipped because of your homeboy? Wheretheydothtat?

Why couldn't he defend himself?.

He smaller than me. I was holding him down.

:youngsabo: so basically, you was about to get your ass kicked and you are overjoyed that people intervened and stopped him from stomping your head into the ground.

::lolbron: @ you trying to sound tough at the end when you were like :whoa::sadbron: the whole time....:russ:

:laugh: fukk you nikka. I was :whoo: @ dudes size but STILL about it to get it in. I've never lost a fight :birdman: *knock on wood*

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
:salute:

fukk fighting fair :scusthov:

Doing damage is the goal, not competing in some fair competition. If a rhino comes charging at you, will you pull a gun or fight it with your hands because it's more honorable? :pachaha:

Human beings fight with tools, tigers don't. Who's at the top of the food chain? Using tools is a proven strategy :birdman:

:salute:

I remember i busted a nikka over the head twice with a glass fuze bottle that was like twice my size and he had lumps comin out his head like he got hit with a anville in a cartoon LOL this nikka was tryna choke me and i was laughin!!!

:dead:

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He smaller than me. I was holding him down.

:laugh: fukk you nikka. I was :whoo: @ dudes size but STILL about it to get it in. I've never lost a fight :birdman: *knock on wood*

i can respect that, tho....:obama: taking a harsh ass whoopin' for a good friend is admirable....:smugbiden::myman:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
[MOWGLI] If unable to walk away from the situation, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is your best defense against larger :demonic: adversaries, friend. [/MOWGLI]

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Speaking as a "big muthafukka" those of us with level heads and actually fighting ability at least hate fighting lil cats almost as much as you hate fighting us. We one hitter quitter you or just flat out hemm you up and it's "awwww this big bully muthafukka" we get slept or scrap with a lil cat with hand skills and its :krs: when the story is retold.

If the option to walk away just is not there you better aim to be first, I can't count how many cats ive seen my size or bigger get woken up from making snow angels on the sidewalk simply by getting caught with a strike they didn't see coming. Most big dudes out being loud and disrespectful cant fight anyway and are used to their size alone being a deterrent. Why waste your time, walk away when you can.

-P-

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Speaking as a "big muthafukka" those of us with level heads and actually fighting ability at least hate fighting lil cats almost as much as you hate fighting us. We one hitter quitter you or just flat out hemm you up and it's "awwww this big bully muthafukka" we get slept or scrap with a lil cat with hand skills and its :krs: when the story is retold.

If the option to walk away just is not there you better aim to be first, I can't count how many cats ive seen my size or bigger get woken up from making snow angels on the sidewalk simply by getting caught with a strike they didn't see coming. Most big dudes out being loud and disrespectful cant fight anyway and are used to their size alone being a deterrent. Why waste your time, walk away when you can.

-P-

:childplease: I would wash u