Fighting dudes heavier than you unappreciation

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Got into a little situation with this disrespectful dude. He was getting loud with my boy for NO reason. :why:

So I stepped in and it turned into me vs him.

Anyway..dude had at least 50lbs on me :sadcam:

But being the stand-up dude that I am...I was ready to get busy regardless :birdman:...to be honest brehs I don't know HOW I was going to inflict any damage on him with my bare hands. He was this big black muthafukka. You know them dark brothers that look straight from Africa with skin like toughened leather.

Long story short, ppl intervened before we really got it cracking. Between me and you I had suttin on me :jawalrus:....On everything, I was gon crack his fukking head open.

:pacspit: the ''no-weapons'' brigade. If you pop shyt expect ANYTHING to go down.

:ufdup:

Alls fair in love and war. We aint knights of the fukking realm.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:youngsabo: so basically, you was about to get your ass kicked and you are overjoyed that people intervened and stopped him from stomping your head into the ground.

::lolbron: @ you trying to sound tough at the end when you were like :whoa::sadbron: the whole time....:russ:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got into a little situation with this disrespectful dude. He was getting loud with my boy for NO reason. :why:

But being the stand-up dude that I am...I was ready to get busy regardless :birdman:...to be honest brehs I don't know HOW I was going to inflict any damage on him with my bare hands. He was this big black muthafukka. You know them dark brothers that look straight from Africa with skin like toughened leather.

Long story short, ppl intervened before we really got it cracking. Between me and you I had suttin on me :jawalrus:....On everything, I was gon crack his fukking head open.

:pacspit: the ''no-weapons'' brigade. If you pop shyt expect ANYTHING to go down.

:rashad::yayo::deadmanny:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:youngsabo: so basically, you was about to get your ass kicked and you are overjoyed that people intervened and stopped him from stomping your head into the ground.

::lolbron: @ you trying to sound tough at the end when you were like :whoa::sadbron: the whole time....:russ:

:pachaha: this sums it up

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Last time I fought a nikka bigger than me I ended it up in the hospital overnight,but he was way bigger like 6'6 240

For future reference Hit a nikka in his windpipe as hard as you can and he won't be able to breathe then put in work

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

At least he's keeping it real. It's a novelty on the-coli :ld:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps

:salute:

fukk fighting fair :scusthov:

Doing damage is the goal, not competing in some fair competition. If a rhino comes charging at you, will you pull a gun or fight it with your hands because it's more honorable? :pachaha:

Human beings fight with tools, tigers don't. Who's at the top of the food chain? Using tools is a proven strategy :birdman:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
So its sounds like you were on the verge of getting your ass whipped because of your homeboy? Wheretheydothtat?

Why couldn't he defend himself?

Well when it comes to fighting bigger dudes the only advice I can offer is hit his ass first and make sure that first lick is strong and clean.. Usually if people are around its not gonna be a long fight but if you bomb first and don't get knocked out, nobody will say you lost :manny:

But I don't fight no mo....

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a somewhat small dude I believe you breh, you was gonna give that fat mofukka that work.... with the weapon :takedat:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
all i know if your about to get into a fight and its imminent u gotta swing first .....that first hit doesn't have to be super strong it can still K.O but even if u dont knock them out and get your ass beat at least u got a hit in and showed u weren't scurred...

strike first, strike hard, no mercy :birdman:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

why do guys who KNOW that they can't fight always want to fight? :stopitslime: you're making yourself look like an ass. it's okay to walk away from a fight and to encourage your friend to do the same thing. you do look silly about to get yourself hurt trying to defend your homie who sounds like he can't defend himself. you should have just stepped in, hold your boy back and divert your asses on out of there. fukk that pride shyt.

and who's to say that dude didn't have a weapon either. you probably would have swung and he would have pulled a burner out and lit you up.