Fightful/WSJ Report: KSA/US Has Knowledge Of Imminent Attack

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if KSA isn’t just spinning ducktales to stir up tension with Iran, Iran would be incredibly stupid to attack an event filled with American athletes. that would basically be a declaration of war with the United States.

so I doubt anything will happen, wrasslers might get stuck on a runway for hours again tho.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

Looks like they’re on their way. Once they’re on the ground the show WILL happen. Kinda like the F1 race that had a missile strike 10 miles from stadium in March. That race was going to happen and did.

I just noticed the BG. This is like one of those pics where there’s a demonic figure/ghost photobombing it. :picard:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if KSA isn’t just spinning ducktales to stir up tension with Iran, Iran would be incredibly stupid to attack an event filled with American athletes. that would basically be a declaration of war with the United States.

so I doubt anything will happen, wrasslers might get stuck on a runway for hours again tho.

I thought that 100% before Russia snatched up Griner. I was certain they’d have let her out by now.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Looks like they’re on their way. Once they’re on the ground the show WILL happen. Kinda like the F1 race that had a missile strike 10 miles from stadium in March. That race was going to happen and did.

I've watched too many shytty horror movies. My immediate thought was "Well, I hope that tweet ages well." :snoop:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Nothing will happen but it’s gonna be funny watching the chatter around this shyt lol

Sway

Banned
Daps

Top 10 last images head asses.