Fight Night Champion 2 - To be Announced at E3?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dead ass, fukk whoever bumped this shyt.

It should be a bannable offence getting nikkas hyped like that.

not gonna lie my hopes got a lil high when I saw the thread bumped

easily my favorite game of last gen (and fight night 4, I wasnt a fan of 2, but liked 3, 4 and champion.. except Frost, fukk Frost :ufdup: )

I used to fukk Isaac frost up, almost knock him out and stunning him the first couple of rounds, I did play on Medium though:mjgrin:

giphy.gif

if my memory serves me correct you couldnt stun or knock him down in the first 6 rounds or so (scripted into the game)

Last edited:

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana

easily my favorite game of last gen (and fight night 4, I wasnt a fan of 2, but liked 3, 4 and champion.. except Frost, fukk Frost :ufdup: )

giphy.gif

if my memory serves me correct you couldnt stun or knock him down in the first 6 rounds or so (scripted into the game)

Unless he played in exhibition mode:yeshrug:

I definitely don’t think that you couldn’t beat him prior to round 6.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

giphy.gif

If you lower the sliders at the main menu to zero he could be beaten in the first round:russ:. Not surprised UFC 3 is getting bad reviews, but I guarantee we'll get UFC 4 before another FN.