Fight game choreography vids are gold

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field

These vids are crazy :damn:

yeah, they'll flat out make you rethink and question everything you THOUGHT you knew about a game's combo system. :myman:

first time I saw one of their Marvel Superheroes vids I was straight stuck on :dwillhuh:

Like.... I thought I was decent. Apparently I'm not. :mjcry:

not to mentiuon them pulling off draw games. nah, breh we aint worthy. :hubie:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
yeah, they'll flat out make you rethink and question everything you THOUGHT you knew about a game's combo system. :myman:

first time I saw one of their Marvel Superheroes vids I was straight stuck on :dwillhuh:

Like.... I thought I was decent. Apparently I'm not. :mjcry:

not to mentiuon them pulling off draw games. nah, breh we aint worthy. :hubie:

Bruh I swear I've seen crazy shyt but I haven't seen anything like the unknown tas.

First of all this man is literally switching entire movesets IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBOS likes its nothing :dwillhuh:
Like he'd switch to yoshimitsu and then Jin like its nothing and string the combos from there.:dwillhuh:
And shyt seem random too :gucci:
I question to this day how the fukk he does this it even puzzled veterans

I dont play that much but shyt made no sense to me :gucci:

Now get this...... he doing it when there were NO BOUND ATTACKS :damn:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Bruh I swear I've seen crazy shyt but I haven't seen anything like the unknown tas.

First of all this man is literally switching entire movesets IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBOS likes its nothing :dwillhuh:
Like he'd switch to yoshimitsu and then Jin like its nothing and string the combos from there.:dwillhuh:
And shyt seem random too :gucci:
I question to this day how the fukk he does this it even puzzled veterans

I dont play that much but shyt made no sense to me :gucci:

Now get this...... he doing it when there were NO BOUND ATTACKS :damn:

I watched a shyt ton of dude's (their) videos, and I had a theory that TAS was somehow just decompiling games and programming/directing matches using their movesets.

But not only is that too much, but I kinda feel like it's just me saying "NOBODY can be that good across multiple games."

I still feel that way. TAS got those type of vids across EVERY fighting game EVER.

There;s no fukking way.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I watched a shyt ton of dude's (their) videos, and I had a theory that TAS was somehow just decompiling games and programming/directing matches using their movesets.

But not only is that too much, but I kinda feel like it's just me saying "NOBODY can be that good across multiple games."

I still feel that way. TAS got those type of vids across EVERY fighting game EVER.

There;s no fukking way.
I just don't understand. Not only the different framerates but mfs read the opponents moves like ultra instinct :gucci:
And they got tons of these vids