• flee

Results are only viewable after voting.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman: Remember when she mugged that old lady in Japan? shyt was the most Japanese event i'd ever seen in all my years of fighting fanaticism.
The look on that poor oba san's face before the fight even started:sadcam:/:flabbynsick:. The rope work :ooh: The end result :damn:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Are you sure she's a woman
:patrice:...:dame:

Have you at the end of the night like....

Oma3ov.gif

:dame:
:2facedacosby: that gif
The tags:dead:

Guys climbing trees like she can't shake you out or pick it up by the roots and swing it like a bat:deadrose:
kong-gif-2.gif

she's the silverback :bishopeddiemayne:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
:myman: Remember when she mugged that old lady in Japan? shyt was the most Japanese event i'd ever seen in all my years of fighting fanaticism.
The look on that poor oba san's face before the fight even started:sadcam:/:flabbynsick:. The rope work :ooh: The end result :damn:

:russ:i almost forgot about that smh
that bouncing off the ropes is fukking comical. if she thought that was saving her... garcia caught a hold of her like :ufdup: come here you little old lady
iIFKJN.gif

and those knees though :phewmayne: tenderized her whole soul

garcia literally didn't even break a sweat

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
As long as she has a vagina, I'm piping her out. Plus, if I nut inside her, our baby is guaranteed to be a natural born athlete.:blessed:

EDIT- On a second note, she'll be the one piping me out when she throws it back or gets on top...:merchant:

Oh well, what's life without taking risks?

Last edited:

Gunshi

Reboot Coming…
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey
Let's try something a little different instead of an animal thread or smash or pass or pawg threads.
We've all seen women on the street that are fit, yet attractive. We've also seen women who are just mad muscular, straight hardbody 7% bodyfat 20 meals a day types. Some can also be attractive but for the most part they look a little too masculine for many men.

With all that in mind I present to you Gabi Garcia, female kickboxer, world champion black belt jiujitsu practitioner, MMA fighter and all round gorilla SheHulk.
94bfe32791dba39bbb861a5fa42a6cce

methodgets5234281015121426858873555478760n.jpg

That's Alistair Overeem, 6"4 professional kickboxer/MMA fighter who ended Brock Lesnar's career with a devastating kick to the liver. He normally looks gigantic but looks remarkably normal here next to shehulk :dwillhuh:

Gabiandcyborg.jpg

Gabi-Garcia.0_standard_709.0.0.0.jpg

gabi-garcia.jpg

she got that :shaq: face :chillhov:

gabi-garcia-1.jpg

look how small that Japanese chick looks next to her :dead:

gabi3-668x668.jpg

Gabi-Garcia-Feet-2192669.jpg

gabi-garcia1.jpg

gabi2.jpg

xvQMvIX.jpg

Nationality: Brazilian
Height: 6"2 / 188.0 cm
Weight: 209 lbs / 94.8 kg (she was 249 lbs / 113 kg earlier in her career)
Weight class: Heavyweight

Fight record:
MMA 4 wins, 2 by KO/TKO, 2 by submission
Kickboxing: 1 no contest
BJJ: 2 Abu Dhabi Combat Club gold medals (a competition for the world's highest level submission grapplers)
9 gold and 1 silver World BJJ Championships

I'll admit there is a marked improvement from her, appearance wise, now than a few years ago.
you got three options. You either gotta:
1. be locked in an octagon/ring with her and fight her until either you or she wins. :birdman:
2. fukk her when she's 249 pounds, no make up, she's on top. you gotta nut otherwise you can't leave.
3. Try and escape.

Call me a bytch but I'm running :chillhov:

what would you do???:blackplatomayne:

easy one, im fukkin and nuttin with ease... imagine how tight dat thang is.....