Fight a Capcom/Nintendo fire boss in real life brehs, the boss actually gets stronger as he loses health

Daps
Bootleg napalm/Molotov cocktail.

Mix a bunch of different flammable oils/accelerants and add crushed plastic/styrofoam.

The diluted solids cause the liquid to burn perpetually while still in a liquid form. He just put it all in a bottle and was splashing instead of throwing the whole thing.

Had he thrown the bottle while they were in a group he could've took out the whole band in one go.

:pachaha: It's in a certain book that shall remain nameless that used to be hella popular back in the day with all kind of tutorials for evil shyt like this

A family member gave it to me when I was a child lol.

I had to look that shyt up on YouTube it’s all types of videos on how to do this

Rep.

I didn't wanna say it because they were putting people on an FBI list just for buying or searching it. I don't know if they still do it

Steal this Book.
Teach Arson to coli brehs, brehs

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
:pachaha: It's in a certain book that shall remain nameless that used to be hella popular back in the day with all kind of tutorials for evil shyt like this

A family member gave it to me when I was a child lol.
Been had it since 13 (mIRC ftw)When you grow up on the woods you.. ahem… read..

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The way my boy ran back through the fire :russ:
200w.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Rep.

I didn't wanna say it because they were putting people on an FBI list just for buying or searching it. I don't know if they still do it

Respect.
Nah you good fam. They don't do that shyt no more. My pops (RIP) owned a copy back when it was banned from multiple countries. I still got that shyt to this day. That nikka treated that book like it was a jewel encrusted bible. shyt was super important to him.

They lowkey still sell copies of it, but some shyt has been edited out from what I heard.