FIFA 23 Trailer

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Whats the point of pace if a 55 rated defender is faster than a 88 rated attacker on the break?? come on man.

They aren't faster, but if you are controlling the defender and can track the run, you have some chance of stopping it. In FIFA 22 it was Mbappe and through ball all day, was boring. The game feels more balanced now.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure when the Ultimate Team players complain, EA will patch it with the quickness.

Some complain, some say it's good. This happens every year though. Eventually they'll give in and cater to the ppl who just wanna sprint the whole game.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
So this is my first FIFA game…don’t know much about football but I am a big Ted Lasso fan lol. Is there a way to get the AFC Richmond roster in the World Cup? Like can I swap out the England players for AFC Richmond players?
No you cant edit the world cup rosters. except for team sheets

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Bought this today, already want to throw my controller across the room. It takes forever make a pass and the passes are shyt

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else annoyed when seeing the Hispanic lady on every load screen?

I have no problem with her existing but I just find her low key ugly to look at. Why can't IG models be on fifa load screens? :francis:

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Anybody else annoyed when seeing the Hispanic lady on every load screen?

I have no problem with her existing but I just find her low key ugly to look at. Why can't IG models be on fifa load screens? :francis:
Glad you upped this.

I'm on season 5 of career mode and there are so many players with 90+ pace. It makes defending damn near impossible.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Glad you upped this.

I'm on season 5 of career mode and there are so many players with 90+ pace. It makes defending damn near impossible.
I'm genuinely amazed that anybody else plays career mode. Literally everyone I know exclusively plays multiplayer singlematches or fut. Career mode is the the unwanted stepchild of the fifa family. :wow:

Personally, I identify the primary striker of a fast squad and just surround him before the ball gets to him. Others will get the ball, but more often than not; computer makes them miss. Full disclosure, I'm in bundeslega , so I don't know if this works if your in the same league as a super squad like PSG.

Also helps to start jockeying the fast ones before the half field line. You can often funnel them to the side, and force a cross instead of that deadly central lane .

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I'm genuinely amazed that anybody else plays career mode. Literally everyone I know exclusively plays multiplayer singlematches or fut. Career mode is the the unwanted stepchild of the fifa family. :wow:

Personally, I identify the primary striker of a fast squad and just surround him before the ball gets to him. Others will get the ball, but more often than not; computer makes them miss. Full disclosure, I'm in bundeslega , so I don't know if this works if your in the same league as a super squad like PSG.

Also helps to start jockeying the fast ones before the half field line. You can often funnel them to the side, and force a cross instead of that deadly central lane .
Not gonna hold you I used to play career mode heavy but switched to fut back in 2021

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps

I'm gonna try those tips. A lot of people play career, here is a channel with a bunch of tips about youth development

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question for you @Jaylen Tatum .

Have you noticed a form change on your loaned out players , when you play them in international matches?

I have a guy I loaned out, but I became the national manager of his country after loaning him. I'd like to add him in the national lineup because I can't affect his form/development as a normal club manager. My only issue is that he is a youth player and is exponentially worse than the grown national squad so I don't want to play him if it doesn't positively affect his development.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Question for you @Jaylen Tatum .

Have you noticed a form change on your loaned out players , when you play them in international matches?

I have a guy I loaned out, but I became the national manager of his country after loaning him. I'd like to add him in the national lineup because I can't affect his form/development as a normal club manager. My only issue is that he is a youth player and is exponentially worse than the grown national squad so I don't want to play him if it doesn't positively affect his development.
I had the same situation but I only checked if his rating went up and it didn't. I didn't check his form. If you can get him a good match rating his form may improve.