Fifa 19

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the closed beta. Game is so trash i deleted it off my system after 2 days.

High pressure is crazy OP + ping pong passing making this shyt unplayable :snoop:

Don't think we're ever gonna get the straight fire that was fifa 13 and 15 :wow:
Game is catered towards braindead kids that really on auto-D and spam X :scust:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I have no complaints about FIFA.

PES can go to hell for all I care. Only thing I wish is that EA dropped FIFA earlier. But because of Madden that may not happen unless Madden drops even more earlier like it did this year.

5 more weeks for FIFA :sadcam:

The PES hate is irrational, especially when you consider how much FIFA has copied from PES.

I hope both games continue to exist, and that future editiose of PES get more licenses.

The team that makes PES is so small compared to FIFA yet each year PES makes more changes to their game. Based on this beta the only thing that will be different about this new FIFA is FUT and kick off mode. Everything else is untouched.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New to FIFA. Copped 18 because it was on sale for $20 on the PS store. Is there no way to download rosters that other people uploaded like you can in every other sports game?

Unless it's on PC there is no way to do it, EA does everything to force people to buy each yearly release

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
In the closed beta. Game is so trash i deleted it off my system after 2 days.

High pressure is crazy OP + ping pong passing making this shyt unplayable :snoop:

Don't think we're ever gonna get the straight fire that was fifa 13 and 15 :wow:
Game is catered towards braindead kids that really on auto-D and spam X :scust:

That patch totally killed the beta. Before the game was slower and passing was harder. Players who tried that ping pong shyt would get slaughtered.

I beta test this game almost every year, but I never cared too much to even look at the forums. This year I did and I could see the pressure that gamers put on EA to make the game play a certain way. Before the patch the forum was filled with messages of people bytching. After the patch people still bytch but not as much.

EA needs to do a better job of screening who they give access to the beta. If you are a non pro Fifa player, but you play weekend league every weekend and finish elite, then odds are you are just someone who abuses the mechanics of the game. Odds are they are a person who doesn't care about the actual sport FIFA is trying to replicate. They shouldn' be catering to people like that.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Having a TV with no input lag is so crucial when it comes to competitive play. Switched TVs and I’m blowing through the competition.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
Unless it's on PC there is no way to do it, EA does everything to force people to buy each yearly release
So why the hell do they stop the updates before the next one comes out? Game is pretty much useless starting at the beginning of the transfer window, and the next one doesn’t come out till late September. I was thinking about getting 19, but if the game spends half the year being obsolete, maybe I’ll just stick to 2k

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why the hell do they stop the updates before the next one comes out? Game is pretty much useless starting at the beginning of the transfer window, and the next one doesn’t come out till late September. I was thinking about getting 19, but if the game spends half the year being obsolete, maybe I’ll just stick to 2k

Breh it's EA they don't care about the fans

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can download rosters in madden. Probably in live too.

That's what doesn't make sense, I imagine with Fifa being it's best seller they don't want to damage sales in any way but even with community rosters Fifa would still sell big time

Daps
Reppin
Denver
That's what doesn't make sense, I imagine with Fifa being it's best seller they don't want to damage sales in any way but even with community rosters Fifa would still sell big time
Has it always been like that?

It really makes no sense not to have it. Keeping rosters updated, historic rosters, all time teams, that’s some big reasons why people buy sports games. It should be easy to add it in, they don’t need to do any of the work, it’s all the players.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has it always been like that?

It really makes no sense not to have it. Keeping rosters updated, historic rosters, all time teams, that’s some big reasons why people buy sports games. It should be easy to add it in, they don’t need to do any of the work, it’s all the players.

Yeah it's always been like that. I've been waiting for historic teams for years now, the closest thing is classic players for ultimate team