Fifa 19

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I said I wasn't going to buy it this year but the Champions League license :wow:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EA Champions League will probably be lackluster as compared to when PES had the license.

And I think FIFA lost some European leagues licenses to PES this up coming Fall release.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I've had the closed beta for a few days now.

Can't say too much, and the game will more than likely change. The gameplay is slowed down alot, passing is more difficult. Every team has 5 tactical schemes, with ultra defense, defense, balanced, attack, ultra attacking each having a different tactical plan that you can set up. No more park the bus and all out attack. Thus far it's fun to me but most people that are playing it hate it. But then again most people play FIFA like this:

1xkp5z3ciwc11.png

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
EA Champions League will probably be lackluster as compared to when PES had the license.

And I think FIFA lost some European leagues licenses to PES this up coming Fall release.
Only Russia

EA finally got the license for Serie A. PES doesn’t have that ultimate team money to compete in a License war with EA

PES fanboys enjoy playing European Cup Championship :umad:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
This game is gonna be trash.

They patched the beta and now the game is fast and ping pong passing is back. EA should make fifa street for the fukks who want to play that way.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
New to FIFA. Copped 18 because it was on sale for $20 on the PS store. Is there no way to download rosters that other people uploaded like you can in every other sports game?

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
You really shouldn't cheer on the demise of PES.

If PES dies, FIFA has no competition and can put out whatever shyt they want.
I have no complaints about FIFA.

PES can go to hell for all I care. Only thing I wish is that EA dropped FIFA earlier. But because of Madden that may not happen unless Madden drops even more earlier like it did this year.

5 more weeks for FIFA :sadcam: