FFXIV completely sells out on digital storefront as new player base continues to skyrocket

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Only MMORPG that I ever played and still play to this day is Runescape. Never really got into WoW either but I might try this one.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Ok im back on brehs, hit me in game or on the discord. the sooner we get the free company set up the sooner i can give invite privileges to others

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Can i get involved with the group while on the free trial?
FINAL FANTASY XIV Support Center
  • Free Trial Players are not required to purchase licensed software to use the Free Trial.
  • One (1) Free Trial account may be registered to a Square Enix account so long as that Square Enix account has not been previously registered with any version of the game.
  • Free Trial Players can purchase select in-game items from the FINAL FANTASY® XIV Online Store during the Free Trial. Not all in-game items are available for purchase by Free Trial Players (e.g., in-game item gift codes).
  • Free Trial Players can create up to eight (8) playable characters, restricted to one (1) playable character per World.
  • Free Trial account characters have all their levels capped at level sixty (60).
  • Free Trial account characters can possess a maximum of 300,000 gil (in-game currency).
  • Free Trial Players cannot use the "shout," "yell," or "tell" in-game chat options during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players cannot access the in-game market board during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players cannot trade with other players during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players cannot send in-game letters using the moogle delivery service during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players cannot hire retainers during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players can join a Linkshell or Cross-World Linkshell if invited but cannot create a new Linkshell or Cross-World Linkshell during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players cannot create or join a Free Company during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players can join a party if invited or by using the Duty Finder but cannot assemble a party during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players cannot create or join a PvP team or participate in The Feast (Ranked Match) or The Feast (Team Ranked Match) during the Free Trial.
  • Free Trial Players cannot log into the Lodestone, the official forum, or Companion application during the Free Trial.