Ff7 Rebirth gonna be a long ass game...

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That sephiroth fight wasn't THE sephiroth fight though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't put any sephiroth fights in part 2 and focused on hojo or weiss primarily.

Zack

They still robbed us of the spectacle of it. It was all unearned in part 1

shyt was like watching advent children

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

That's appropriate since
that likely was the sephiroth from advent children..

I felt the sequence break twist following the fight was worth the price of admission. That's just me though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
That's appropriate since
that likely was the sephiroth from advent children..

I felt the sequence break twist following the fight was worth the price of admission. That's just me though.

They’re gonna really have to up the stakes for part 3, real one winged angel shyt

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Biggs, Wedge, possibly Jessie(unconfirmed), and Zack. all people who were dead in the original. I wasn't feeling that at all. games basically redoing the 7 timeline(thats what beating the fates at the end was about)

Yeah the story in part 2 probably gonna have some big twist with them being alive...:mindblown:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Biggs, Wedge, possibly Jessie(unconfirmed), and Zack. all people who were dead in the original. I wasn't feeling that at all. games basically redoing the 7 timeline(thats what beating the fates at the end was about)

Nomuuuuuuuuuuuura!!!!!!

giphy.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps

It makes sense. OG rememant sephiroth went back in time and trick the gang to destroy destiny that bounded Septh to his doom demise.

It felt pretty earned for the most part and brilliantly laid out. Then, the 1st opportunity for OG Sephiroth got to strike. He did.

I know most people didn't care for the sequel storyline aspect of the remake with Aerith and Sephiroth playing chess, but I enjoy it.

Sephiroth foreshadowing a lot and completely schooling Cloud wiped away all that confidence in beating him.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It makes sense. OG rememant sephiroth went back in time and trick the gang to destroy destiny that bounded Septh to his doom demise.

It felt pretty earned for the most part and brilliantly laid out. Then, the 1st opportunity for OG Sephiroth got to strike. He did.

I know most people didn't care for the sequel storyline aspect of the remake with Aerith and Sephiroth playing chess, but I enjoy it.

Sephiroth foreshadowing a lot and completely schooling Cloud wiped away all that confidence in beating him.

It still doesn’t explain how cloud was easily squaring up with him.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
My theory is because that Sephiroth is basically dead.

That could be true... the sepiroth we see is not the SUPER DUPER strong sepiroth we see in the flashbacks... :manny: also could it be he's basically dying or some shyt because of his janova cells maybe??? :patrice:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Can't wait for hours of walking slowly behind someone and narrow corridors :blessed:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait for hours of walking slowly behind someone and narrow corridors :blessed:
Me realizing that NPC will run with you Hogwarts Legacy while talking after slow walking for 10 hours, because I trained to do it by these Sony games. :mjcry: