Ff7 Rebirth gonna be a long ass game...

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
And I am here for it :wow:

When you see how much ground they have to cover in the next 2 parts, and realize Northern Crater is likely the ending point in Rebirth, we gonna be in for a treat, brehs :obama:

Got some more party members joining the squad so we get to experience some fascinating party combos and dynamics :blessed:

I can't recall any modern AAA games that span a whole world like Rebirth will. This is going to be one of a kind.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It's only part 2 of 3. If they trim the fat it'll be 40 hours flat just like part 1.

I actually hope they don't trim it and make it very open so it'll retain that rpg feel instead of feeling so on rails and curated

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
It's only part 2 of 3. If they trim the fat it'll be 40 hours flat just like part 1.

I actually hope they don't trim it and make it very open so it'll retain that rpg feel instead of feeling so on rails and curated
The director said we're gonna be surprised at how long the game is

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
They gone make the entire game take place during your journey from Midgar to Neblheim :smh:
That would make no sense. Nothing happens at Niblheim to logically conclude it there, and that would leave a shytload of content for Part 3.

I really feel like they should bump the game to a mature rating, ff7 is a violent ass game
There was blood in the Yuffie DLC, so yeah they need to commit to that and go full throttle.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That would make no sense. Nothing happens at Niblheim to logically conclude it there, and that would leave a shytload of content for Part 3.

There was blood in the Yuffie DLC, so yeah they need to commit to that and go full throttle.
Nibleheim was a big turing point in the narrative. After that you get the airplane and are pretty much in the endgame.

If the game is chopped up in 3 pieces Nibleheim is the most
reasonable stopping point for the second game.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
Nibleheim was a big turing point in the narrative. After that you get the airplane and are pretty much in the endgame.

If the game is chopped up in 3 pieces Nibleheim is the most
reasonable stopping point for the second game.
I'm not seeing it.

The narrative makes Northern Crater undoubtedly the best stopping point for the 2nd game in a trilogy.

Ff7 has a 3-Act structure:
Act 1 - Shinra vs Avalanche (Midgar)
Act 2 - Chasing Sephiroth ( Kalm to Northern Crater)
Act 3 - Stopping Meteor ( Rest of the game)

This is where the party is at their lowest point in the game. Aerith is dead,Cloud has lost his mind, and Barret and Tifa end up getting captured.

It would set up an Empire Strikes Back type of ending perfectly.

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
I really wish they didn’t put the sephiroth fight in part 1, its gonna be awkward when pieced together with the next two games
Granted, I played Remake before I played OG, but looking back, yeah they should have probably saved Sephiroth for the future

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not seeing it.

The narrative makes Northern Crater undoubtedly the best stopping point for the 2nd game in a trilogy.

Ff7 has a 3-Act structure:
Act 1 - Shinra vs Avalanche (Midgar)
Act 2 - Chasing Sephiroth ( Kalm to Northern Crater)
Act 3 - Stopping Meteor ( Rest of the game)

This is where the party is at their lowest point in the game. Aerith is dead,Cloud has lost his mind, and Barret and Tifa end up getting captured.

It would set up an Empire Strikes Back type of ending perfectly.
From a narrative standpoint not much happens after th northern Crater. All the “twists” have pretty much been revealed and you are just tooling up to go fight seperoth.

Wouldn’t make sense for them to make a whole game about that.

Under your scenario ACT2 would be by far larger than act 1 or 3

DripSzn

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
From a narrative standpoint not much happens after th northern Crater. All the “twists” have pretty much been revealed and you are just tooling up to go fight seperoth.

Wouldn’t make sense for them to make a whole game about that.

Under your scenario ACT2 would be by far larger than act 1 or 3
I mean, they did add a bunch of stuff from 'Compilation of FF7' like Deepground and whatnot this time around.

Wutai also seems to have a bigger role this around and that is highly likely to be moved to Part 3.

They've got ways to fill in the gaps. I've seen someone point out that the Knights of The Round could actually have some relevance to plot this time around to help the party defeat Sephiroth.

There's a bunch of stuff they could add in for Part 3. Especially considering we'll have access to the Highwind and can probably traverse the world in the game.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I mean, they did add a bunch of stuff from 'Compilation of FF7' like Deepground and whatnot this time around.

Wutai also seems to have a bigger role this around and that is highly likely to be moved to Part 3.

They've got ways to fill in the gaps. I've seen someone point out that the Knights of The Round could actually have some relevance to plot this time around to help the party defeat Sephiroth.

There's a bunch of stuff they could add in for Part 3. Especially considering we'll have access to the Highwind and can probably traverse the world in the game.
The way they cut shyt up and added a bunch of shyt is crazy. Really no telling what the next game will entail,

In my brain i’ve always viewed the the game in 3 parts.

From midcar to the buggy, From the buggy to the airplane, and from the plane to the end of the game.:manny: