females- what are your feelings about men riding the crimson tide?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
My flow is entirely too heavy to do that :merchant:

As in, I bleed heavy 5 days straight without it slowing down or nothing! :sadbron:

My ex tried to do the shower trick with me one time :snoop:

Lets just say it was "the red sea" in that bytch :russ:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
§ansprix™;687956 said:
We tried it once and it was the most disgusting, messy, lamest sex ever. First off, you trying to be all careful and shyt to not get blood everywhere so you can't even go in like you want to. Then just the sight of blood and the clots is:merchant::gag: He barely got a few strokes in before we both weren't into it anymore. Just too fukkin nasty.

:laff: at my mans face tho when he pulled his dikk out and thought the condom protected him from the blood and then seeing a lil bit right at the base of his dikk:noah:

That was the first and last time.......I'll wait till I'm done and take a few for the team in the meantime.

:gag: :no:

My ex thought that closing his eyes and just thinking "she just realllllll wet and creamy down there" would make it better. I was like nikka :rudy:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I dont play that shyt. When i fukk, i dont wanna know that the wet feeling aint her bein turned on, IT'S BLOOD!:gag:

I aint that hard up for sex. I'd just be like ":huhldup:let me know when your cycles done:heh:"

Daps
why are you guys doing it in the bed? it seems like when i'm in the shower i stop bleeding. if you do it while in water or at least in the shower it won't be so messy. you won't smell a thing. if blood gets on you it can easily be washed off.