females- what are your feelings about men riding the crimson tide?

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
do you let him do it everytime? does it gross you out? do you enjoy it? how often do you let it happen? do you encourage it?

and tho i dont really care, does your male want to do it and like it also?

inquiring minds wanna know

[pops] thank ya kindly [/bang bang bang!]

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Chicks have no qualms about giving you a dose of that Ragu Marinara sawrce. They won't even give you fair warning. I had a chick let me start to go down on her without any warnings. The situation tasted... diferent, more intese. I looked down and my face was on some:

:takedat:

:merchant:

:scusthov:

:aicmon:

type sh!t. Same thing goes for chicks with stank gashes. You think women would be more self conscious about that sh!t.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Every girl has done it man especially on that 3rd day light flow !!! shyt be hard to avoid when you either live with your woman or see her everyday.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
Chicks have no qualms about giving you a dose of that Ragu Marinara sawrce. They won't even give you fair warning. I had a chick let me start to go down on her without any warnings. The situation tasted... diferent, more intese. I looked down and my face was on some:

type sh!t. Same thing goes for chicks with stank gashes. You think women would be more self conscious about that sh!t.

:damn: :wtf: What the fukk nikka? How could you not notice?

I hate period sex. The mess, how the condom looks like a murder weapon when you take it out :gag: the smell of blood :gag: :gag: I'm not that fukking pressed for 5 days dogg...I can give up just the dome til then :smugfavre:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol. i dont mind that sh1t if i really like the chick. if its just a chick im not really feeling, i'll avoid it and make up some excuse about how i've never done it and how its not my thing. lol.

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
We tried it once and it was the most disgusting, messy, lamest sex ever. First off, you trying to be all careful and shyt to not get blood everywhere so you can't even go in like you want to. Then just the sight of blood and the clots is:merchant::gag: He barely got a few strokes in before we both weren't into it anymore. Just too fukkin nasty.

:laff: at my mans face tho when he pulled his dikk out and thought the condom protected him from the blood and then seeing a lil bit right at the base of his dikk:noah:

That was the first and last time.......I'll wait till I'm done and take a few for the team in the meantime.

OvOxO

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean

tumblr_lwg6cwaMzA1qzjix8.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I live with my chick....

it was inevitable, now we kinda know when she's light so we go then...Yes, a lil messy, but put a rubber on and you'll only see a lil blood on the base/balls...dark towels are your friend in these situations...